Chapter 30🍃

Happily ever After?

A week later.

"Am tired of all this takeouts food already."I said squeezing my face as I took another bite of sandwich that was just delivered to us from a nearby restaurant that we ordered.

"Habibi."I said whining in a childlike tone to Jalal that was busy with his iPad.

"What."he said lightly smiling.

"I've been talking to you but you aren't even paying attention you're so busy with your iPad."I said facing him completely.

"Uhmmm am all ears now."he said handing me over his iPad while I smiled and collected it.

"Let's go do some grocery shopping I want to start cooking."I said to him as he gestured me with his hands to move closer to him.

"Are you sure you even know how to cook?"He asked teasingly while I placed my head on his shoulder.

"You're kidding right"I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Stop doing that."

"What?I asked rolling my eyes again.

"That thing you do with your eyes,it's driving me nuts."he said bringing his face closer to mine so close that his nose was rubbing against mine.

"Oh."I said pretending to not know yet I was doing it intentionally.

"Shall we."I interrupted his lips that were brushing against mine.

"Huh?"he asked in his voice that has already started to change because of the mode he was in.

"Habibi groceries shopping remember?"I said giggling as I threw a pillow at me and ran to my room to get ready.

I came down minutes later after I had worn an Abaya dress on top of the armless body short body hug gown that I was wearing.I found Jalal already seated in the front seat patiently waiting for me just like the gentle man he was.

"Why are you seating there."i said standing just beside him.

"Cause you're going to drive my sugar."he said giving me a peck on my forehead.

"Okayyy,but next time you're the one driving."i said rolling my eyes at him as I collected the car keys and we drove off.

"My sugar."I heard him call out my name.

"Yes my cream."I answered looking at him.

"You look beautiful."he said taking my hand that was already in his hand close to his lips and then he placed a soft kiss on it which made me shiver a bit.I still haven't gotten used to his touches and kisses,every time he comes close to me I always have goosebumps although not in a way that am not enjoying it.

"Thank you habibi."I murmured smiling.

We arrived shortly at one of the biggest shopping malls in town which has different sections from boutique down to grocery sections they literally sell everything that can be sold there.

"Let me."he stopped me just as I was about to open the car door myself and he opened it.

We kept shopping for almost three hours,I kept wondering if at all Jalal is bothered about his well earned morning cause he didn't seem like he cared and when ever I complained he would ask what's the use of his money that he worked for if he wouldn't enjoy it with his family.

"Am tired."i said after we were finally done shopping.

"Okay why don't you go wait in the car while I settle the bills."Jalal said walking to the counter while I followed the way that would lead me to the parking lot.