Chapter 24🍃

Am so sorry it took this long guys,thank you for sticking by though.I really appreciate your endless love and support ❤️

Drop your comment please.

Mahfouz's P.O.V

"Sarah."I murmured slowly.

I couldn't believe my eyes seeing Sarah again after so many years.She has changed completely into someone else,someone I could never imagined her to be.She looked more elegant and beautiful of course.

I honestly wanted to run to her,hug her at least caused i've so much missed her to the extent I couldn't even explain.Not a single day passes by without me thinking about her for the past four years.And whenever I do,I don't fail to remind my self of how I unfortunately ended our marriage.

From the very moment I uttered the divorce,four years later till date I've been living on regret.At first I thought I was going to forget all about Sarah with time little did I know that I was deceiving myself.They were days when I would go and sit in Sarah's room for hours just so I could feel her presence and recollect my memories with her. To say I was regretting was absolutely an understatement,all I could conclude was that I know I've lost a part of me which I know I could hardly retrieve back.

Funny enough my relationship with Zulaiha hasn't gotten any better if not worse.At first she made efforts In seeing that I had forgotten all about Sarah but later she gave up when she realized whatever she do in one way or the other I would find a reason to compare her with Sarah.

And so also Zulaiha's relationship with mama isn't quite the sweet little one anymore,a day wouldn't pass by without mama complaining to me about how Zulaiha had changed completely into someone else.There was this day that mama was sick and I asked Zulaiha to escort her to see a doctor given that I was so bush at the time.That day mama called me that day almost crying narrating to me how awfully Zulaiha had treated her throughout their visit to the doctor and the other day mama almost blurted out how she prefers Sarah been my wife.

I know I've ruined all chances of Sarah and I getting back together,even if sarah was to agree am sure her guardians wouldn't.The conditions were laid and I made the choice and now I have to live with the regret of my acts for the rest of my life.

Sarah's P.O.V

"My dear tell me something I don't know."I said laughing to my best friend munira while I played with the cute little baby that was just brought into the world this morning by my friend munira.

"Sarah am serious this time,am done nagaji kuma nayi na karshe Allah yasamu albarka (am tired,I've given birth to the last,May Allah SWT bless them)."she said gulping the hot thick tea that I had made for her with a whole lot of milk and milo with zero sugar in it.

"Uhmmm I know,that was what you said when you gave birth to Ajmal,and not even a year later you got pregnant with my sweet Jamal and you said same also and now look what we have here,another cute little girl by yours truly."I said laughing and she joined me also cause she knew I was saying the truth.

"Okay think you for reminding me."she said as she catch her breath while my phone started ringing.

"It's him right."she asked giggling and trying to pretend to be innocent at the same time.

"Who?."I asked back raising my brows.

"You know who."she said bursting into laughter that she was holding.

"Annoying soul."I yelled throwing a pillow on her before I picked the call that was about to end and put it on speaker cause I was still holding the baby.