Chapter 28🍃

(NOTE PLEASE:all photos do not belong to me,DM for removal if found offensive please).

The wedding (II)

Wedding Fatiha/wedding partyyyyy

Believing today is going to be the beginning of another phase of my life wasn't quite easy that I was going to be getting married again.I was having mixed kind of emotions although I know I am super happy and excited and looking forward to the new journey as well,but then I couldn't help to think of what kind of challenges I was going to face in my new marriage.They say and I quote "every marriage has its own challenges" and this always brings triggers me whenever I thought of it.

My past experience about marriage I know was so much traumatizing to me although compared to others horrible stories mine was just a small experience.I couldn't help but to think to myself what if my past repeats itself,would I be able to bare it.I know I have zero to no problem of concern when it comes to Jalal I know I can trust him but Jalal has his own family whom are looking up to him,they have their own expectations also.Hajja in particular am sure would love to see Jalal's offspring what if am not able to give them that.

"What are you thinking you,I've been shouting your name but you're so lost that you couldn't hear."I heard mama's voice said just above me.

"Mama do you think my marriage would be a successful one?."I said mama hoping for some words of encouragement cause right I feel like I needed a break.

"My dear there are many challenges faced in my but trust me there are successful marriages that pass through these challenges.By Allah your marriage would be amidst the successful ones.Do not worry yourself so much,I have no doubt that Jalal would take care of you and as for his family,Hajja is such a well respected old lady that stands her grounds on her family and that makes me so sure that she wouldn't let any injustice to be done towards you.The only thing you need to do is to love your husband and his family wholeheartedly,take care of them make them your new family.Everything is going to be alright."mama said encouraged as she sat nex to me.

"Mama what if am still not able to give birth do you
Think Hajja will still support me?"I said worried.

"My dear nothing has been confirmed yet,no any doctor has confirmed that you're not able to give birth and just because your previous co-wife was able to conceive and you weren't doing mean that you're barren do not loose hope my dear,you are going to conceive by the grace of Allah."she said taping my back.

"Amin Mama,thank you."I said hugging her tightly.

"Now hurry up and get ready,only few minutes are left till the wedding fatiha ."she said leaving the room.

"Okay mama."I said before starting to actually get ready.

I had already took my bath earlier on and the makeup artist have arrived also so I went straight to where she was and we started the makeup,I specifically asked the makeup artist to make it as simple as possible and I went for nude lipstick and eyeshadows.Munira wasn't here with me for the makeup session cause she was busy with other arrangements for the wedding party later in the evening.And I was kind of glad cause if she has been here the makeup artist wouldn't have obeyed my instructions.

An hour later and the makeup was completely done just like I had wanted my hair was also done cause I was going to attach my veil to it.The makeup artist helped me into my all white ball gown.To say the dress was massive was an understatement cause it was huge and yet beautiful.It came along with a large white veil also to be paired with which I absolutely love.