no question off limit q&a with joey

*Joey answers a lot of juicy and crazy questions during a Q&A video! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️*

*Thumbnail I made*

"Ahhh good day everyone and welcome to today's video! Today, I am going to answer some questions that all of you have been wanting answered but I haven't answered yet! This is a no question off limit  Q&A! So let's get this started!" Joey says with a cheeky smile.

• Are you and Daniel going to have another baby?
Joey giggles and blushes at the camera.

"This is the most asked questions I think out of all of the questions honestly! Daniel and I are happily done having children! Our eleven children are our everything and we love all of them very much! But I know I have said that we were done several times and then our minds changed so I'll just say we are done but don't hold us to it because things happen all of the time!" Joey says as he chuckles and smiles.

• Did you and Daniel really know about the triplets but just didn't want to tell anyone for more views?
"We have been getting this question A LOT! I mean A LOT! Daniel and I thought by making a video a few days after the triplets were born to answer this question would help end this question but nope we are still getting it a few months later!" Joey says with a giggle.

"We had absolutely NO idea about Sienna until she was born! Literally, the moment we heard her cry was the first time we even knew about her existence. So we did not plan this for views, that is a crazy thing to say to someone and very rude to be honest! I know a lot of YouTubers do crazy stuff and click bait for views but we don't do that here. Surprise babies happen often in multiples! And some people even have surprise twins! It is common and happens a lot!" Joey says as he fixes his hair playfully.

• How are you feeling since having the triplets?
"Thank you so so much for asking this! I really appreciate it! A lot of people, mostly people who don't have kids just ask about how the baby is and not about how you are doing and feeling! But I am feeling really really good! I feel back to my normal self! The triplets are almost two months old now and they are getting so big!" Joey says as a picture of the triplets laying together is shown. My c-section incision is all healed up and my stomach is almost back to it's regular size it is pre-pregnancy! I have about five pounds of pre-pregnancy weight left but to be honest I don't really care about it! I feel good about myself and my body! My body has been pregnant nine times and I have had eleven healthy babies!" Joey says with a big grin.

• Have you gotten in trouble for having so many pets at your house?
"No, we haven't actually! I think people just assume that because we have so many pets in our home. For new viewers we have four dogs - Wolf, Storm, Lark and Moon! We have seven cats - Yarrow, Sakura, Rowan, Maple, Onyx, Bear and Oreo! We have three rabbits - Cocoa, Sky and Thunder and finally we have two guinea pigs - Marshal and Zucker! All of our pets get the best vet care, all of them are loved and taking very good care of!" Joey says with a big smile.

• Do you believe in the Quiverfull movement and is that why you and Daniel have so many kids?
"I actually had to Google what the hell this was and apparently it's some crazy movement where you have as many kids as God "wants you to have". A lot of religious people are apart of this like the Duggars are! And the answer is no, we do not believe in this movement at all! Daniel and I just wanted a large family. Our plan was originally four kids, then six, then eight and here we are with eleven! All of our kids are perfect and we couldn't imagine our lives without any of them! Things happen for a reason and all eleven of them were meant to be ours for whatever reasoob. Daniel and I didn't ask God "Hey how many kids should we have" or be like "Oh, I am going to get pregnant every year because then God will like me more or something." A lot of people that follow this movement just pop out kids and they can't pay for their children needs and use the system. Daniel and I take care of all of our children and plus some! Also, people in this movement make the older ones take care of the younger ones and we don't do that here! Daniel and I take care of the younger ones and sometimes Maria too because she loves to help. Aspen, Everett, Maxwell and Haven don't take care of their younger siblings! Do they help around the house? Yes they do, but we don't make them bathe their siblings or feed them meals. But they do watch them for an hour or so if I have to work or if Daniel has to work. We don't make them babysit for hours. That's what you do to learn responsibility. Wow, that is a long answer, oops!" Joey says as he chuckles and smiles.

• How is Oreo's healthy and are you keeping him?
"Yes, Oreo is a healthy and happy boy! He doesn't have a "medical condition" or a "disease." He just has a few things that he was born with and none of them are life threatening to him at all! He is deaf in one ear, his back leg was born bent and not usable. He was also born with cataracts in his eyes that are not effecting his vision just yet but it will in the future. In a few weeks, he is going to have his leg amputated and after that, he should be walking just fine! And yes, we are keeping him! We are very excited to have him in our family!" Joey says with a big cheeky grin.

• Are you Daniel fighting and having drama with James Charles, Shane Dawson, Jeffree Star and Manny?
Joey looks at the camera in utter confusion. 

"Who thinks we are having any drama going on? All of us are very good friends and we all get along! I know a few of us have had some drama and crazy ass things happen in the past but all of us are friends! And our kids are all in the same Headstart class together! Eden, Elliot, Rosie, Dominic and Lily! And the five of them are besties!" Joey says with a big smile.

• Are you and Daniel strict with your children having phones and social media?
"Ooooo, this is a good question! So thank you to whoever sent this one!" Joey says with a smile.

"So only the four older kids have phones. Aspen who is almost thirteen, Everett who is ten and a half, Maxwell who is nine and Haven is seven and a half. All of them use their phones differently. Haven and Maxwell mostly talk to friends on the phone or text and play games! Everett loves to photo edit on different apps and take pictures of anything while Aspen loves all kinds of social media!" Joey says to the camera.

"However, Daniel and I do have access to their phones and their accounts they have. We make sure they don't post anything inappropriate or anything that will reveal our address, their schools or anything personal. And I am really shocked that all four of them have followed the rules in regards to that! But usage is another story!" Joey says as he giggles.

"All of them use their phones and turn them off for bed but sometimes they sneak some more phone time! Mr. Maxwell! But honestly I feel like our kids are really good kids and they don't do a lot of wild things but I am sure the older they get they will break rules but I hope not!" Joey says with a giggle.

"Well, those are all of the questions that I think were the most juicy and interesting! I hear one of the babies waking up so I need to go tend to them! I hope you guys enjoyed this video! Please be sure Rj like this video and comment me some more questions and maybe I'll do another one of these videos! I love you guys and I will all see you all next time! Good damn bye!" Joey says happily as he waves goodbye.