trick or treat! a toy story halloween!

*Joey and Daniel take their eleven children trick or treating! Aspen is 14, Everett is 12, Maxwell is 10, Haven is 8, Luna is 7, River is 6, Eden is 4, Ash is 2 and the triplets Bria, Tristan and Sienna are 1! Thank you so much to JustJanielobsessed for helping us write this! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💀👻🎃🍫🍭🍬🍩*

Today is Halloween!

The Graceffa-Preda kids have been counting down the days until it was Halloween and it is finally here!

Joey, Daniel, Maria and the kids have already had a jam packed and fun Halloween so far, they went to the pumpkin patch and got some pumpkins to decorate and carve!

After coming home from the pumpkin patch, relaxing for a few hours and eating dinner, it is finally time to go trick or treating!

Maria and Joey are helping Bria, Tristan, Sienna, Ash, Eden and River get dressed into their costumes while Daniel is helping with hair and makeup!

This year, all of the Graceffa-Preda kids all decided to have a family costume theme! Joey and Daniel did this for many years until the kids got older and wanted to wear their own costumes!

The theme the kids all decided on was Toy Story!

*Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna and River's Halloween costumes*

*Eden, Ash, Bria, Tristan and Sienna's Halloween costumes*

Aspen is going to be Gabby Gabby, Everett is going to be Bunny & Ducky, Maxwell is going to Duke Caboom, Haven is going a Pizza Planet worker, Luna is going to be Buzz Lightyear, River is going to be Forky, Eden is going to be Bo Peep, Ash is going to be an alien, Tristan is going to be Woody and finally, Bria and Sienna are both going to be Jessie!

"I am gonna get sooooo much candy!" Everett says with a smile as he holds his duck prop along with his pillow case.

"Me too! We were going to be eating candy for breakfast, lunch and dinner!" Maxwell says fixing his mustache.