meeting baby hazel

*Joey, Daniel, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden all go to meet Tyler and Korey's new baby girl Hazel! Thank you to Rami-Is-A-Sweetheart for helping me write this! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💙*

This evening, Joey, Daniel, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden are all going to meet Tyler and Korey's new baby girl Hazel!

Ash, Bria, Tristan and Sienna are all staying home with Maria, since they're much younger.

And also, because the four younger kids weren't old enough to wear masks but they don't mind spending a few hours with just Nonna!

Currently, Daniel, Joey, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden are all in the car heading over to meet baby Hazel!

*Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden's outfits*

"I'm so excited to see the little baby!" Luna says in a baby voice that she uses with the triplets.

"Yeah! It's gonna be coooool!" Eden says with some sass and puts on a mask.

Everyone else puts on their masks too, before Daniel parks the van!

"We have to to wash our hands inside, okay? I don't know if Uncle Tyler and Uncle Korey will let us hold Hazel, but maybe!" Daniel says to all of the kids.

"We don't want baby Hazel to get sick with anything!" Joey explains to all of the kids.

"Yeah, we don't want Hazel to be sneezing and farting a lot!" River says, making Joey and Daniel both giggle.

"Daddy! Papa! Are Sparrow and Archer home now? I know they were with their Daddy for a while!" Luna asks Joey and Daniel.

"Yes, I think they are home now! They were with their Daddy for the week!" Daniel says to Luna happily.

Luna, Haven, Maxwell and Everett are all close friends with Also, Sparrow and Archer and Luna are in the same class!

Sparrow looks just like a mini Troye while Archer looks just like a mini Tyler!

Ever since the twins were a year old, Tyler and Troye have been happily co-parenting!

"Let me text Uncle Tyler and Uncle Korey to let them know we are here now!" Joey says as he texts Tyler and Korey.

"Oh my gosh, we get to meet Crouton too!" Aspen says with a big smile.

"That's right! We haven't had a chance to meet Crouton yet!" Daniel says with a cheeky grin at the kids

Crouton is Tyler's two years old rescue dog he recently adopted!

"Uncle Korey texted me back! Let's all go inside!" Joey says happily to Daniel, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden.