hope's wedding!

*Joey, Daniel and all of the kids go to Montana to
celebrate Hope and Drake's wedding day! The kids ages here are: Aspen (16), Everett (13 1/2), Maxwell (12), Haven (10), Luna (9), River (7), Eden (6), Ash (4),  Bria, Tristan and Sienna (3), Koa (17 Months), Caspian and Emersyn (8 Months) Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy!  Love • Bree 🌸🌼🌺*

July 8th, 2023
Whitefish, Montana

Today is Hope and Drake's wedding day!

Hope is marrying her boyfriend of four years Drake Ambrose in Whitefish, Montana, her favorite place in the world. Hope is now Hope Kauffman-Ambrose and she is now a stepmom to Drake's son, Drake Jr also known as DJ.

Joey, Daniel, Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden, Ash, Bria, Tristan, Sienna, Koa, Caspian and Emersyn flew into Montana a few days ago to spend time with Hope, Drake and DJ!

The Graceffa-Preda Family Wedding Outfits!

*Joey and Daniel's wedding outfits*

*Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden's wedding outfits*

*Ash, Bria, Tristan, Sienna, Koa, Caspian and Emersyn's wedding outfits*

*Picture of Maxwell, Koa, River, Haven, Eden, Ash, Everett, Caspian, Tristan, Sienna, Bria, Emersyn, Aspen and Luna all standing together happily*
joeygraceffa the kids are all ready for @hkcameraface and @drakersthegreat's BIG day! 👰🏼‍♀️🤍🤵🏻‍♂️

*Picture of Everett, Luna, Maxwell, Tristan, Joey, Emersyn, Ash, River, Bria, Eden, Caspian, Daniel, Haven, Sienna, Koa and Aspen all standing together. Joey is holding Emersyn, Daniel is holding Caspian and Aspen is holding Koa*
misterpreda it takes a village to get fourteen kids (three being babies) and two adults ready for a wedding but we did it y'all! let's go celebrate @hkcameraface and @drakersthegreat's wedding day!! 🌼🌺🌸

*Picture of Emersyn, Daniel and Caspian sitting at the table together. Emersyn is smiling up at Daniel while Caspian is smiling at Joey. Daniel is smiling at Joey as well*
joeygraceffa @misterpreda holding little babies is one of my favorite things 😍🥰😘

*Picture of Joey holding a sleeping Koa in his arms*
misterpreda this hottie with a baby is my wedding date today 🥵

*Picture of Joey and Daniel dancing on the dance floor*
joeygraceffa looking into your eyes makes the world stop spinning like it's only us ✨

*Picture of Joey and Daniel looking into each others eyes as they dance on the dance floor*
misterpreda i have been enchanted ever since i met you ✨

*Picture of Daniel, Hope, Drake and Joey all happily standing together with big smiles*
joeygraceffa congratulations hope and drake!! today was such a fairytale for you two! 🧚🏻‍♀️✨🤍🌺🌸🌼

*Picture of Daniel and Hope standing together. Daniel is kissing Hope's head and Hope is smiling*
misterpreda my bestie is a married woman and a stepmama! I am so happy for you and proud of you and I can't wait to see what's to come!! 🤍✨🥰

*Picture of Hope, Aspen and Drake all happily standing together*
aspen.preda happy wedding day auntie @hkcameraface and uncle @drakersthegreat 🤍🌸🌺🌼

*Picture of a selfie of Everett, Hope and Drake. All three of them are smiling*
everettpreda CONGRATS Auntie Hope and Uncle Drake!! 😍🌸🌺🌼🤍👰🏼‍♀️🤵🏻‍♂️

*Picture of Drake, Max and Hope. Hope is kissing Max's cheek causing Max to laugh*
maxpreda7 @drakersthegreat and @hkcameraface got married! 😊

*Picture of Drake, Haven and Hope all happily standing together*
havenpreda best wedding ever! congratulations to @drakersthegreat and @hkcameraface! love you two sooooo much 🤍🤍🤍

*Picture of Drake, Luna and Hope all standing together with three smiles*
luna.preda Happy Wedding Day Auntie Hope and Uncle Drake! Love you two soooooooooo much! 🩷❤️🧡💛💚🩵💙💜🖤🩶🤍🤎