a sweet anniversary at home

*Daniel and Joey celebrate their 16th wedding anniversary at home with baby Koa. Thank you to JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today is a beautiful Sunday morning in the Graceffa-Preda house!

The house is eerily quiet because Maria has taken Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden, Ash, Bria, Tristan and Sienna to the beach house they recently bought for the weekend.

Maria wanted to spend some time with the kids since she has been extremely busy with work and she also wanted Joey and Daniel to be able to celebrate their sixteenth wedding anniversary without kids disturbing plans.

However, one little Preda is disturbing the plans just a little. Five and a half month old Koa is attached to Joey and Daniel and is also teething right now, so Maria decided to let Koa stay with Daddy and Papa.

Joey wakes up bright and early and turns over to Daniel to see Daniel still out cold. Joey smiles and pulls the blankets over Daniel and gets out of bed and quickly uses the restroom before going to the nursery for Koa.

Joey walks into Koa's nursery and sees Koa awake but still laying down.

*Koa's pajamas*

"Good morning! Good morning Koa Bear! Are you awake? Did you just wake up, baby?" Joey asks Koa as he rubs Koa's face.

Koa yawns and rubs his eyes before Joey picks up, groaning since Koa is getting bigger and so is his pregnant belly.

"Your siblings in my belly are moving around a lot! Are you excited to have two new siblings?" Joey asks Koa as he lays him down on the changing table.

Koa happily babbles and drools causing Joey to giggle.

"I think I see a little tooth in there! Yeah!" Joey says in a babyfied voice.  

Koa babbles and Joey lays back Koa down on his changing table and quickly changes his diaper and puts him in a clean onesie.

Joey smiles at Koa and kisses him.

"Your gonna help me cook breakfast for Papa aren't you? Yes, you are!" Joey says with a grin at Koa.

Koa smiles at Joey and Joey smiles back at Koa.

"Let's go feed the hamsters and rabbits before we go downstairs and feed the kitties and the doggies!" Joey says to Koa in a babyfied voice.

Koa babbles and Joey starts feeding all of the animals!

Joey first feeds the hamsters that are in Haven's bedroom. Next he feeds the rabbits they are in Aspen's bedroom.

"Okay, bud! We fed Cocoa, Sky, Thunder, Marshal and Zucker! Now lets go downstairs." Joey says to Koa.