1st day of school!

*Eight of older the Preda kids are starting a another school year! Joey and Daniel film a little vlog of the kids first day! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree 📚🖇✏️🚌📓*

Today is August 16th, meaning today is the first day of school!

After a very fun and relaxing summer, it is time to go back to school for the Preda kids!

Eight out of the eleven Preda kids are going to school, which Joey and Daniel cannot believe! Joey and Daniel's babies are growing up so so fast!

This school year, Aspen will be a freshmen (ninth grade) in high school, Everett will be a seventh grader, Maxwell will be a fifth grader, Haven will be a fourth grader, Luna will be a second grader, River will be a first grader, Eden will be a pre-kindergartner and Ash will be a preschooler!

Aspen will be in school from 7:30am to 2:20pm, Everett will be in school from 8:15am to 3:00pm, Maxwell, Haven, Luna and River will be in school from 9:30am to 3:30pm and finally Eden and Ash will be in school from 9:00am to 12:00pm!

Right now, Joey, Daniel, Maria, Bria, Tristan and Sienna are all awake for the day! They all just ate breakfast and are now dressed!

Maria is cooking breakfast for the rest of the kids for when they wake up for school! All the kids would need to do is heat the food up when they come downstairs for the day!

Maria decided to take the day off of work so she can be home to help Daniel and Joey with the kids if they need it and plus, she didn't want to miss the kid's first day of school!

"Da da! Uice pwease!" Sienna says with a big smile up at Joey.

"Yes, Sienna! I'll give you some juice! Good girl for using your manners!" Joey says, kissing Sienna's forehead before he fills her sippy cup up.

*Bria, Sienna and Tristan's outfits*

"Bria, Tristan, do you two want some juice too?" Joey asks Bria and Tristan as they sit together with Sienna on the couch.

"Yes, pwease!" Bria and Tristan both say in unison with big smiles on their faces.

"Okay! And good girl and good boy for using your manners! Nonna has been teaching you three manners, huh?" Joey says as he fills two more sippy cups up.

"Yes! Manners lessons with Nonna!" Maria says with a big smile as she walks into the living room where the triplets are sitting together watching Sesame Street.