late night feedings and cuddles

*Daniel and Joey feed the triplets and cuddle with each other before heading to bed. Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Thank you to JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Love • Bree 🖤*

It is now ten o'clock at the Graceffa-Preda house!

Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash are all in bed for the night and all of them are fast asleep.

Maria, Lark and Moon all just went to bed in her bedroom for the night! Usually Moon doesn't join her but tonight he wanted to stay with his mama Lark.

Storm is sleeping in Maxwell's bedroom, Wolf is sleeping in Eden's bedroom, Bear and Onyx are sleeping in Luna's bedroom, Maple and Rowan is sleeping in River's bedroom and Yarrow is sleeping in Everett's bedroom.

Sakura is in Ash's bedroom with him, she is actually to sleeping in his crib but Joey and Daniel don't realize that.

Joey, Daniel, Oreo the kitten, Bria, Tristan and Sienna are all in the master bedroom for the night!

Joey is sitting up in bed while Bria, Tristan and Sienna are laying on the bed sleeping and waiting to be fed before they are placed in their bassinets.

*Bria, Tristan and Sienna's pajamas*

Daniel just put Oreo's cream medicine on his skin and Oreo is peacefully sleeping in his cat bed that is on the floor right by the master bathroom where his litter box is.

Daniel is now washing his hands in the master bedroom sink before he helps feed the triplets!

Joey smiles and admires Daniel with a proud smile on his face.

"Hurry up, Danny! I wanna cuddle with you." Joey says with a big grin.

"I'm coming I'm coming! I had to get that nasty medicine off of my hands! But I am so glad it is helping Oreo out a lot! His skin looks so much better!" Daniel says as he finishes washing his hands, his face and brushing his teeth.

Daniel then walks out of the master bathroom and looks down at the cat bed and sees Oreo fast asleep and curled up with a handkerchief that Luna gave him as a "blanket".

"Did you see the handkerchief that Luna gave Oreo as a blanket?" Daniel asks Joey with a smile and Joey nods.

"It is so so cute. I love it and Oreo seems to love it as well!" Joey says to Daniel.