youtube pool party!

*The Graceffa-Preda's have a pool party with a few of their Youtube friends! Thank you so much to my bestie friend Rami-Is-A-Sweetheart for helping me write this! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💙

Today is a beautiful Saturday in California! It is 85 degrees out and there is no cloud in the sky!

Daniel and Joey have recently opened up their pool for the spring and summer and they have decided to invite a few friends over for a pool party!

Besides the pool, Joey also bought a humungous inflatable water slide, a slip and slide and also a baby pool so all of the kids can have something fun to do! 

Joey and Daniel have invited Lara Lee, her sister Eryn, daughter Shay and son Treyson, Tyler Oakley and Korey with their twins Archer and Sparrow and baby daughter Hazel, James Charles and his son Elliot, and finally they invited Manny and his two daughters Lily and Rue!

Right now, all of the kids are getting their swimsuits on and getting sunscreen put on so they can go outside to have some fun!

Daniel is dressing all three babies into adorable swimsuits! Bria and Sienna will wear matching ones and Tristan will just wear some trunks that kind of match. It's hard to dress triplets!

"Pa pa pa bab ba beeeee!" Bria says loudly to Daniel.

"Yes, I hear, Brie! Are you excited?" Daniel coos and Bria claps her hands.

"At! Pa pa! No no aboo aa!" Tristan babbles in disagreement, although it just looked cute.

"It's alright, buddy! She's just excited! You want my attention too, huh?" Daniel asks and Tristan talks more gently.

Sienna meanwhile watches her sister and brother argue for attention, and decides she wants some too!

"Aaaa! Ba ba papa! Eee!" Sienna babbles and Daniel laughs.

*Eden, Ash, Bria, Tristan and Sienna's swimsuits *

"Goodness! You ALL want me today!" Daniel says sassily to the triplets.

Joey walks into the master bedroom and sees Daniel with the triplets and smiles ear to ear.

Just then, Eden walks into the master bedroom wearing her tie dye swimsuit.

"Daddy! You like my nee swimsuit?" Eden asks excitedly, bouncing up and down happily.

"I do! It's so colorful, baby!" Joey says with a big smile.