yes, always

*A sweet chapter of Joey and Daniel. Thank you so much to my bff JustJanielobsessed for this idea and helping Love • Bree 💚💚*

It was a bright sunny day in Los Angeles and Joey was inside with the triplets while Daniel was outside working in the garden in the backyard!

The five dogs - Wolf, Storm, Lark, Moon and Montana were also outside with Daniel and they were running around and happily playing together!

Daniel was humming to his music and digging in the soil when he went to wipe some sweat off his forehead when he notices something was wrong with his wedding ring.

Daniel notices that the middle stone had come out of it and the metal on the wedding ring had been wearing down on it since it was getting old. Daniel has had this ring since he and Joey got married fifteen years ago.

This really upset Daniel and Daniel walked inside the with tears in his eyes. Daniel holds his wedding ring and walks to Joey who is in the living room with the triplets while the rest of the kids were at school for the day.

"Hey, babe! What's wrong?" Joey says as he looks up at Daniel with a big smile on his face, before realizing Daniel was upset.

"Pa pa sad!" Sienna says with a frown on her little face.

"Uh oh! Pa pa sad!" Tristan says with a frown also on his little face.

Bria quickly walks over to Daniel and hugs his legs tightly, trying to comfort him and not make him sad.

"Pa pa! No sad!" Bria says up to Daniel with a little frown on her face.

Daniel tenderly rubs Bria's head and softly smiles at her, trying to show her he was happy even though he clearly wasn't.

Daniel then frowns and shows Joey his broken wedding ring.

"My wedding ring you got me when we got married broke today. I absolutely loved this ring. I have had this beautiful ring for fifteen years." Daniel says to Joey and Joey frowns.

"Oh no! What happened to it, Danny?" Joey asks Daniel softly as he looks at Daniel's broken wedding ring that is in Daniel's palm.

Daniel tries not to cry as his lips quiver in tons of sadness for his wedding ring he wore with lots of love broke.

"My wedding ring diamond broke off. I-I-I don't know when but I wasn't wearing gloves when I was digging soft soil in our garden and I forgot to take my wedding ring off. I normally take good care of it!" Daniel says sadly to Joey and Joey frowns.

"Hey, hey, it's okay! Things happen! Things happen, babe. You know how scratched up my wedding ring has gotten through out the years. These rings have survived fifteen years of life, eleven kids, our many pets and billions of memories!" Joey says as he hugs Daniel and kisses him, trying to help Daniel calm down but Daniel frowns.

"I'm going go take a shower, babe. I'm going to wear my engagement ring until I can get a new wedding ring. I hate having my hand bare with no ring. After I take my shower, I'm going to get some plants for our garden at the marker and then get our grocery pick up order. I'll be back in a couple hours." Daniel says softly to Joey as they kiss each other.

"It is going to be okay, Danny. I promise, babe. I love you so much." Joey says softly to Daniel trying to cheer him up.

"I love you too and I love you three so so much." Daniel says as he kisses Joey again before kissing the triplets one by one before going upstairs.

Joey patiently waits until he hears the master bedroom close upstairs. Joey then immediately jumps onto his laptop and goes on a jewelry store website to find a perfect new wedding ring for Daniel and places it for pickup! It will be ready for pick up in an hour!