six more puppies!

*The Graceffa-Preda's have six new puppies in their house and all of them are excited! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶*

meet our 1-day old foster puppies + their genders!
The Preda Fam
5.9M Subscribers
Our Foster Mama we named Roo gave birth to six beautiful and healthy puppies! They all look the same right now but they are very adorable 😂 As of right now, we know the pups as Yellow, Light Blue, Lime, Pink, Orange and Purple! 💛💙💚💖🧡💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9M SubscribersOur Foster Mama we named Roo gave birth to six beautiful and healthy puppies! They all look the same right now but they are very adorable 😂 As of right now, we know the pups as Yellow, Light Blue, Lime, Pink, Orange and Purple! 💛💙...

Joey picks up his vlogging camera and he begins to vlog himself standing by the sliding glass door, which has nice lighting!

Joey smiles ear to ear and happily waves at the vlogging camera before he begins to talk to the vlogging camera!

"Ahh, good day everyone and welcome to today's video!" Joey says with a big cheeky smile at the vlogging camera.

"You guys! You guys! You guys! Yesterday was a SUPER crazy but also such an AMAZING day! Yesterday, we brought home our new pregnant foster mama, who we all think is about four years old and is an Amstaff mix! She is such a sweet, shy and a wonderful dog! She is going to be an amazing family dog!" Joey says as he shows a picture of Roo on the screen.

"All of the kids decided to name her Roo because to them she looks like the Kangaroo from Winnie the Pooh, which I think is really really adorable. But a few hours after we brought Roo home, she went into labor and she gave birth to six beautiful, healthy and happy puppies!" Joey says with a big smile.

"Since Roo has had a few litters of puppies in the past, so she knew exactly what to do and the birth process was very quick compared to Lark and Sakura's births! She did great!" Joey explains to the vlogging camera.

"So, Daniel and I have been taking turns all night, going into the garage where our little settle up is for her to check on her and the puppies! Roo and the puppies are doing fantastic, which is so good! I am so happy about that!" Joey says to the vlogging camera.