bringing koa home + the kids meeting their surprise baby brother!

*Joey and Daniel bring their baby boy home?! Thank you so much to my two best friends JustJanielobsessed and Rami-Is-A-Sweetheart for helping me write this! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💙💙*

Joey is burping Koa on his shoulder while Daniel is getting the car seat ready.

"I just ordered some clothes for Koa. Luckily, we didn't get rid of any of Tristan's baby clothes!" Joey says as he chuckles at Daniel.

"I am glad this baby seat can still work for Koa! Oh, and my mom said that the little kids spoiled the surprise for the older kids." Daniel says as Joey laughs loudly.

"Aww, that's okay! I figured Ash and the trips couldn't keep a secret." Joey says to Daniel and Daniel smiles and takes some pictures of Joey and Koa.

"My two boys." Daniel says to Joey and Koa happily.

"I still can't believe this is even real." Joey says to Daniel softly and Daniel smiles.

"I wish I would've seen my face when I saw Koa's head." Daniel says to Joey.

"It was hilarious but so scary at the same time!" Joey says as he laughs.

Koa yawns and sneezes, making Joey and Daniel both smile.

"Bless you, baby." Joey says softly to Koa.

Koa then falls asleep on Joey and sticks his tongue out a bit, making Joey and Daniel both laugh.

Joey puts Koa into a plain blue onesie and puts a gray hat on his head.

*Koa's going home outfit

*Koa's going home outfit. Imagine the hat is gray*

"There you go, baby. All ready to go home. Well, back home!" Joey says as he kisses Koa's cheek.

Daniel carefully puts Koa in his car seat and buckles him in.

"He looks so little in there." Joey says as he chuckles and Daniel smiles.

"He does. He is so adorable. I am surprised you didn't even know you were pregnant! I mean the symptoms and morning sickness. It is crazy!" Daniel says to Joey.

"I didn't get sick! I felt NOTHING!" Joey says as he chuckles.

"I felt a little bloated but that was it." Joey says to Daniel and Daniel giggles.

"You did gain a little bit of weight but I figured that was from always being hungry and always asking me to make you snacks, mister!" Daniel says with a giggle.

"Oh shush!" Joey says as he playfully smacks Daniel's arm and Daniel gently pinches Joey face and giggles.

"Non stop! Non stop!" Daniel says playfully to Joey and Joey giggles loudly.