aspen and papa date!

*Aspen and Daniel go out on a fun date together! Thank you to Rami-Is-A-Sweetheart for helping me write this! Love • Bree ❤️* :)

Today, Daniel was planning on having a special day with Aspen. Daniel and Joey knew how important it was to get one-on-one time and attention from Daddy and Papa.

Especially with almost a dozen kids! No matter the age and having young babies in the house took a lot of time and attention.

Daniel has just finished getting dressed for the day and he already had breakfast earlier, just hanging out in the living room.

Aspen was also getting dressed, quickly doing her makeup before heading downstairs. She smiles at Daniel, noticing he had his shoes on.

 She smiles at Daniel, noticing he had his shoes on

*Aspen's outfit*

"Hi, Papa! Are you going somewhere?" Aspen questions, sitting down next to him.

"Hi, Aspen! I am going somewhere! I'm going to take you out for a special day today!" Daniel replies with a chipper tone!

"Really?" Aspen asks, surprised by the fact. As the oldest, she usually doesn't get much time alone with Daniel and Joey.

"Yes, really! We can go somewhere you like and then grab a bite to eat afterwards!" Daniel, chuckles trying to sound cool!

Aspen chuckles at Daniel acting cool and hip thinking it was very funny since she is a Gen Z and Daniel is considered a Millennial.

"Can we go to the mall and go shopping too? I wanna look at all of the cute clothes in Forever 21, Hollister, American Eagle, Aeropostale and Pink!" Aspen says, loving to shop for clothes just like both of her parents.

"That sounds good to me, sweety! Let me make sure Nonna, Daddy, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden, Ash and the triplets are doing okay before we leave, okay?" Daniel says to Aspen and Aspen happily nods.

"Let me get my shoes on and my Fjällräven backpack!" Aspen says with a cheeky grin as she runs upstairs to put on her tie dye crocs and her pink Fjällräven backpack!

Daniel walks into the a small room downstairs which is used as another playroom, finding River and Haven talking about TV shows they like.

"Hey, Riv! Haves! Are you guys doing all right?" Daniel asks curiously.

"Yeah! We TALKIN' about Daniel Tiger!" River says excitedly.

"Ooo! That sounds fun! I'm going to take Aspen out for a little bit." Daniel says happily.

"Aw! Aspen hasn't been out much only to school or gymnastics!" Haven says to Daniel.

"I know! She has been busy and so have all of us!" Daniel says as Ash runs into the room, hugging Daniel by the legs.