trader joe's rant + disney store fun

*Daniel has a bad experience at Trader Joe's with River. Thank you to JustJanielobsessed for helping me write this! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💛*

Right now, Daniel and River are back in the car together. Daniel and River just had a bad experience with a Trader Joe's worker and the experience has just ruined Daniel's day and possibly River's day as well.

Daniel sets up his iPhone on the tripod and he gets ready to film an Instagram rant to help him feel better and help him calm down. River is happily playing with an old phone of Daniel's and he is watching a kid video!

Daniel finds a filter to use and he begins to talk!

"Wow, I thought I was going to have a great day spending the day with River but nope. People are so mean and so closed minded it makes me sick. I just had one of the worst experiences in a grocery store in my whole entire life. I am so fucking angry right now and my blood is boiling hot. I feel like I could explode and burst into tears right now!" Daniel says as he tries to calm himself down.

"So, I took River out for a one on one little date day to Trader Joe's because he has been struggling some with the triplets being born and having some jealousy, so I decided to take him out to spend some time with him. I put River in the shopping cart seat and he was such a good boy, wearing his cute orange crayon mask and not touching anything. River sometimes struggles with impulse control and he touches everything in the store but he is a little kid so he is learning to not do that. So we are shopping around Trader Joe's, talking with each other and River kept taking his mask off while he talked to me. River doesn't understand that you can keep your mask on and still talk to people. He is only four years old! He is four people! Anyway, we go down this one aisle, I think it was the snack aisle, and there was a worker putting food on the shelf, no big deal she was working. So River and I parked the cart on one side of the aisle and we are looking at all of the snacks together! River keeps taking his mask down to talk to me and the worker kept giving him dirty looks! Because he is autistic, River doesn't understand facial cues like that. I then noticed River looking really distraught, so I turned around and I see this bitch giving my son a nasty look. A look a child shouldn't see an adult make. A look of disgust like he was some monster. So I asked her, why are you staring at my son like that? And she was like "He is clearly older then two years old and he needs to put and keep his mask on. He clearly doesn't listen to the rules and he might have the China virus." And I was like "First of all, the virus has a name it is Coronavirus and second of all, he has autism and he struggles with having the mask on his face due to sensory issues. Then this lady gets all cocky and looks disgusted when I said the word autism." Daniel says as he huffs and tries to not get upset.

"Then the lady gets in some random tirade that Autism is caused by vaccines and that it is my partner and I's fault for making a child with Autism. She kept making it seem like we deserved that. You guys, one in fifty four children have autism so a lot of kids have it! It is common now a days! She was like, Autism isn't even a real thing it's some liberal thing they made up so people and kids can have an excuse to not be normal. Then she pointed at my son and said you are a freak because you aren't mature enough to wear a mask. I am not a violent person at all but I wanted to punch that old hag in the face! How dare you tell my son he is a freak! Anyway, so River and I got the stuff that was already in the cart and we left the store. By then, River was crying and didn't want to stay in there anymore. Oh and I made sure to talk to the manager and I will gladly call corporate on this store for allowing this employee to harass people with disabilities. So Mary Sue, I hope you get fired, sis. Karma will get you." Daniel says as he ends his Instagram Stories rant.

Once Daniel finishes his Instagram rant, he begins to cry, making River frown.

"Don't cry, Papa! Wuv you!" River says to Daniel.