38

"Back away from her!" Someone yells loudly by my ear.

"-is the poor girl alright?"

"- I saw her collapse!"

"-Is this the famous Gisele?"

"She's alright, she just hasn't eaten." I hear Karmin say. She rubs my stomach and leaves her hand on my cheek. "I thought I told you all to back up? There's nothing to see here!"

My eyes are half open when I see Karmin crouched down beside me. There are a few other people watching me too but I have no clue who they are. I see girls whispering among each other and men shaking their heads in disapproval.

"Where's Louis, dammit?" Karmin whispers. "Did you bring her water?" She shouts at an approaching body.

"I've got it!" Louis yells, he hands Karmin a glass of water but also ends up spilling a little on my ankle. "Shit, I'm sorry! Is she awake?"

Karmin glares at him, patting down the droplets on my ankle. "Gisele, hun?" She asks very sweetly.

I open my eyes fully and nod, knowing she needs some sort of a response from me although I feel too weak to give her one.

She smiles, "Louis put her head on your lap... Don't just stand there, help her sit up!"

"Okay, okay I got it! Shit, I've never done anything like this before." Louis says as gently lifts my head and puts a bit of my upper body on his knees.

"You need to drink," Karmin says, putting a glass of water to my lips.

I nod my head, accepting the glass and gulping all the liquid down.

"Are you alright?" Louis asks quietly in my ear.

I nod my head, extending my arms and setting on them on the ground so I can get up and off him.

"I told you she's just hungry is all, Louis." Karmin glares, standing to her feet as well. I'm not hungry at all, but I appreciate Karmin saying that as an excuse rather than, I can't believe this is Harry's engagement party that I'm at.

I wipe the corner of my lips with my arm. "I'm okay. Has the party started yet?" I ask while my stomach tightens.

"It has," Louis says slowly.

"Louis, why don't you go in? I'll bring Gisele out in a bit." Karmin says, uncrossing her arms and grabbing my wrists, not caring for Louis' answer. She drags me into a room that has a sign beside the door reading, Conference Room A. Karmin closes the door behind us and tells me to sit on one of the leather office chairs.

"What the hell was that?" Karmin suddenly yells at me.

My head snaps up at her vicious attitude. I don't know, maybe it's because Harry's forced to marry some damn whore. "I don't know," I whisper.

Karmin starts to pace around the room, slowly. "You need to get your shit together Gisele... seriously."

"Yea? And how do you supposed I do that?" I shot back at her. "How can I possibly sit here and not get sick by seeing, her with him! Huh? If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears!" I'm so sick of this shit.

"Gisele, you don't understand. If he catches either of you interacting. You will both suffer."

I know.

"You need to act like we're at a friend's party or something. Pretend that's not Harry." Karmin says very sassily.

I shake my head, "I can't pretend, Karmin."