61

A/n: I’LL HAVE TO EDIT LATER B/C I REALLY WANTED TO POST THIS.

HI EVERYONE.

<> 

"I'm just going to get some...” Shit. “Well, actually I wanted to go shopping..." I make up.

I actually want to try and find Marcus.

"Okay, I'll come with you." Harry insisted.

"Um, but I mean, you don't have too… if you don't want too." I glanced up at him. He was looking at the time on his watch, while I was stuffing things into a purse.

"Gisele, I'd like to spend time with you. That's why I've brought you here. Why we came together..." Harry said, “obviously.”

I bite my lip. If I tell Harry that I really just wanted to look for Marcus, who knows how he’ll react.

I set my purse on the dresser and walk over to Harry who’s sitting on the edge of the bed.

He looks up to me as I walk to him. His eyes eager to know what I’ll do and his lips, moist, after he licks them, waiting for me.

I look down at his lap and smirk slightly.

I sit on his lap, both of my legs glued together and beside his right leg.  He puts his hands on my side and pulls me closer to him. I put my hands on his chest and kiss his lips.

When I want to pull away he squeezes my hip and refuses to let me resist him.

We continue to kiss, his tongue invading my mouth and my tongue lapping around his. The loud sound of our wet tongues slapping against each other is all that’s heard, throughout the room.

Harry slowly starts to lean back, lying down on the bed. I get on my knees beside his leg and give him a last kiss before I curl my body and put my head on his chest.

He instantly puts his arm around me. In seconds’ time, I feel his fingers begin to play and stroke through my hair and the insanely pleasurable feeling makes me shut my eyes.

“I can’t believe we’re having a baby.”

I lightly laugh. “Me either…”

“Are you scared?”

I start to draw circles on his clothed chest. “I’m scared I’d be a bad mother, if anything.”

“You couldn’t possibly be a bad mother.”

His compliment makes me smile. “I’m being serious, Harry.” I sit straight, looking down at him as he looks up at me. “Neither of us had a strong motherly role in our lives and I’m just afraid that-“

“Sh. Don’t.” Harry interrupts. He takes my right hand off his chest and kisses my fingertips.

I scrunch my brows together. “Are you afraid you’ll be a bad father?”

Harry suddenly looks at the ceiling, tilting his head all the way back. He keeps my hand in his.

“I… I don’t know.”

“What are you afraid of?” I whisper, finding it appropriate.

He looks back at me and then sits straight causing me to shift my position. He kisses the back of my palm.

“Do you still want to shop?” He asks.

I clench my jaw, disappointed that he decided to not reply to my question. It really pissed me off actually.