51

Today's the engagement.

Wow has time has surely flown. Well just two short days, really.

Harry and I woke up this morning side by side and we had breakfast together too, which automatically made this morning a good one... besides the fact that tonight happens to be my engagement party.

The past two days have not only been stressful as we've been gathering decorations and had designers running in and out of the house for my gown and things but to add to all of that, I've been feeling ill.

I told Harry about the feeling and he told me to not think about it too much, that I probably feel this way because I'm anxious.

"You're probably just excited, darling. Don't be so nervous, it's only me after all."

However, many hours passed and I came to the conclusion that it wasn't my nerves but rather that I was in fact, sick.

Not wanting to worry Harry, I didn't tell him that my head feels like it weighs a ton and has been throbbing like hell or that I constantly feel tired or that my knees are aching for whatever reason or how I feel so lightheaded. I especially didn't tell him about the unbelievable pain I've received from my cramps.

I didn't tell him any of that because I couldn't.

All I could think of were two explanations and the first being the obvious, I've somehow got a bad flu. My second thought however, made me feel even more unstable and was just downright absurd although it was the possibility that I could in fact be pregnant.

And that was the only reason why for the past forty eight hours I've acted like not a single thing was wrong with me.

"Shut your eyes." Leah said, a bobby pin in her mouth and a can of hairspray in her hand.

I close them as she sprays a load of spray onto my hair, trying to keep it still.

I haven't yet decided whether I should tell Leah about my symptoms or that I've been feeling sick in any way. I just let her continue on with me with what she does best, at least for the moment.

She takes the bobby pin from her mouth and pins it on a loose curl.

"I'm almost done... with your hair that is." She says.

I bite my lip. "I don't feel pretty, Leah." I hint, staring at her through the mirror.

She glances at me while patting my hair down. "Why's that?" She asks.

I look down at my fingernails, picking at them. "I don't know. I haven't been feeling well...It's been going on for the past two days really. My head's just been aching."

I watch as Leah walks over to grab my jewelry off a table.

She puts a finger under my chin, making me tilt my head up. "Have you got your period?" She asks.

I glance up at her, watching the determination in her eyes as she pokes an earring through my right ear and then sticks the backing, behind my ear.

"Um actually..." I sigh, looking at the floor, not knowing how to say my next words.

Of course she would assume it would be from my period, I mean I guess this is a sign... I've got to tell her, now. It would only make things worse for me, if I lied.

"Well then what could it be? Have you got allergies?" She further questions.

I shake my head, "no. I, I actually haven't got my period yet... Like at all." I glance up to her, awaiting her reaction. I would've already had it by now.

Prince Harry Ih.sIOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara