48

Harry's Point of View

<>

I stood against the front door, looking at the car keys in my hand. Julian's voice is repeatedly echoing throughout my mind. "I just want to speak to her...It's been a while. May I see her?"

I pull at my hair. What frustrates me is why the bastard thinks that he should get to see her? And why has he all of a sudden requested this? How the hell did he get our phone number?

"She's my aunt..." He said, looking down and over at the picture in his hands of the beautiful woman. "Gisele."

I nodded waiting to hear what he had to say, what he had to offer.

I knew some of the boys in the District's soccer team and they told me that a teammate of theirs would like to give me a business opportunity. I didn't think he had this in mind, but after seeing the picture, I wanted her. If I got her in return, he could have anything.

His blue eyes suddenly went glossy and his fingers started to shake, he used the pad of his thumb to trace over the woman's face on the picture.

"I'll give her to you, for a price though. If you're interested." He said, looking up to me.

I nodded my head, putting my hand on my knee and trying to stand up, wanting to shake his hand to make the deal final before he changes his mind.

He sighed, "that'll be a hundred gold coins, though." He told me, putting a hand through his hair.

I absolutely would never in a million years allow him to see her. If I did he would try to get back into her life, unexpectedly too, he'd probably apologize and give his side of the story... whatever lies that could be. But nonetheless, he would hurt her. He would hurt her again, or hurt her then sell her.

I start to feel the vibrations of my heart beat through my head. Fucking dickhead.

He needed to be out of her life.

I stood up, looking him in the eye. One hundred gold coins would make him seem like a millionaire, but if that's the price, I can easily afford that.

"I'll give it to you. But you're to never speak to her again, after I take her. You're giving her to me and not for free may I add. We'll come to get her at the end of the month."

He stood up too and looked at the picture one last time before handing it out to me, "okay."

Of course the fifty-second phone call we shared earlier worries me. I told him of our damn plans, that we'd be going out tonight, but I doubt he'll ever find us, I mean there are over twenty clubs in District One and I would know because I made sure of that.

I hear heels clicking against the floor, dismissing me from whatever Julian thinks he could do.

"Hello, beautiful. All ready?" I ask Gisele. Smiling and walking over to her. She looks fucking fantastic. I take her hand and twirl her, slowly; I've got to see how that ass look.

That ass has certainly made me forget about Julian. "You look fucking edible right now, Gisele."

She blushes. "You look good too." She says moving her eyes up and down my body.

I place my hands on her waist and give her a kiss on the cheek, flattered by her curious eyes. "All set to go?"

She grabs my hand while smiling. "Yes, let's party."

I walk ahead of her, guiding her out the hallways and leading us to the garage. I type in the pass code, which I set as her birthday and the garage lifts as we walk towards my Porsche. I, myself am eager to get this night over with, so I can see her naked.