33

This can't be happening. This can't be happening to me. 

I can go through an endless amount of words that describe my mood right now, for instance: betrayal, sadness, anger, frustration, depression and pain... lots of it. And sadly, those words barely justify how I feel. Not to mention I'm trying my absolute hardest to mask these feelings. 

They've threatened me with her. Covetous wanted her and I told him no, well as for the first time he asked. The second time he went along with the expression, 'I don't take no for answer,' and happened to kidnap Leah, whom I've heard will be sent away with me later this day. And during the third meeting in which I said no to giving Gisele to him, they've beaten me and tied me to a chair. They caught Gisele by running into the vehicle she was in and bringing her to see me. Then, my life worsened when I watched  Louis pick up her frail body as she cried and pounded her sprained wrist against his chest as he ignored her pleas and dragged her off, away from me.  

I've gone through hell. And now, now they pull this bullshit on me. Giving me Tama? As what? As an exchange? As some sort of apology? A way that would hopefully make me forget this all? Yeah, yeah right. After knowing Tama for only a short amount of time I know that she's a brat, a bitch and now she's just flat out unappealing to me in every sort of way. I am more than sure that I will only learn to hate her even more, if she becomes a part of my life, in any way.

"Niall! What am I supposed to do!" I yell at him from my chair. Covetous has placed me back in my temporary room and said that he would later release us all, that being Leah, Tama and I.

So here I am, broken hearted and confused as I sit on my wooden chair looking up at Niall who is standing before me.

I shake my head, I can't... I can't do this.

"I don't know!" Niall exclaimed, not nearly as frustrated as I am but nonetheless frustrated. He started to pace back and forth. 

I pull at the tips of my hair in frustration. If I really have to keep Tama then I'm going to have to come up with every possible way to crush her. Almost like what I hoped to happen when I dropped her off in the desert. She just had to find her way back to a fucking king.

"Harry... You're not going to like what I have to say..." Niall says, breaking the silence. He looks at me with his big blue eyes and they're a bit glossy at the moment for some unknown reason. His lips are in a straight line and his hands are holding each other as he looks at the ground.

"Well, speak up Niall." I encourage as nicely as I could.

"Harry. They've taken her. They've taken your woman and you can't get her back. I'm sorry but that's the truth...Now, you're lucky that they gave you another to fulfill her spot. Just take her and let's be done with this all. This situation is tiring on everyone. I don't want to see you sad anymore but Gisele is gone."

I looked at him like he'd just robbed me of my life and then I balled my fist, clenched my jaw and stood up to my feet.

What the fuck did he just say to me?

<Gisele's Point of View>

"Well don't you look nice," Louis smiles at me as I make my way to the large dinning room. I've dressed myself in a light peach dress that is long and has straps covering my shoulders. I've freshened up a bit, a little color has come back to my face as I relaxed in the bathtub. I can't say that I look as well as I did when I was with Harry or even well at all. Even if I look a bit better on the outside I still feel very sickly on the in. 

"Thanks," I say glancing at him and then to the dinner table. I'm unsure of how to act right now. Everything is still weird and uncomfortable. I don't belong here and anyone around can see that.