62

I walk back to my table in a hurry, eager to tell Harry who I saw.

He’ll never believe it.

I make it to our table, paranoid and glancing everywhere as I pull out my seat. 

I exhale loudly, as if I'm in relief. I pat my face, making sure I haven’t lost a sweat and then drink from my water. I look up to see Harry looking at me, confused. 

“What is it, Gisele?” He asks, clearly knowing I’m panicked. He looks at me with concern in his eyes, his eyebrows furrowed and his hand reach towards me, he lays it on top of my own, assuring me that I've nothing to worry about. 

I look to my left and right... “You’ll never guess who’s here, Harry.”

“Who?”

"I know it sounds ridiculous, but when I was in the bathroom I saw...okay this sounds really crazy… but I saw, Tama." I tell him while I observe his every feature, expecting a reaction worst then mine.

“There’s no way.” Harry says, leaning away.

I move my hand from his. “I’m not kidding.”

“There’s no way she’s here,” Harry whispers.

“I swear to God, I saw her in that bathroom, I-“

“We got rid of her.” Harry interrupts. He scoots his chair back a bit, picking up a white cloth and laying it across his lap.

I drop my hands, placing them on my own lap, trying to remain as calm as possible. “Yeah… you said that the first time.” I remind him. I almost cross my arms… almost.

He sighs, picking up his drink. “Gisele. I promise, she’s not here. Did you see her face? Did she talk to you? Did she say, ‘it’s Tama’?”

I shake my head and gulp after. As I go over the reasons in my head of how I know it was Tama, they don’t seem like they could convince Harry. “I didn’t really see her face, but her makeup-“

“It wasn’t her.”

“Okay, Harry.” I say rudely, shaking my head; disagreeing. “Whatever you say.” I cross my arms (this time) and lean back.

Harry stirs the ice in his drink with his finger tip. “Look, I’m sure it looked like her-“

“Let’s drop it, Harry.”

Harry sighs, “How often are we going to do this?”

I turn my head slightly, “till you trust me.” (A/N: SLAY LMAO BYE)

Harry stops stirring his ice and decides to ignore my statement. He pushes a plate in front of me, “our appetizers are here.”

I keep my arms crossed, not moving an inch as I stare at the plate.

Harry takes matters into his own hands and puts three stuffed mushrooms on my plate. He grabs a small bowl of chips and pushes the artichoke dip beside my plate of stuffed mushrooms.

“Eat.”

Instead of replying I sit straight and grab my fork, picking up my mushrooms and eating them. As mad as I am at Harry, I can’t help but say, “These mushrooms are delicious.”

Harry smirks, picking up a chip from the nachos and crunching on it. “These nachos are good as hell.”

I smile, unwillingly.

All too soon a staff of three waiters arrives at our table, our own waiter telling them where to place the plates.

I look down at my cheeseburger and almost drool.