21

The once gentle wind picks up it's pace now and the breeze seems to hit me hard; no longer feeling like a breeze but the feeling of a sudden wind, coming from an upcoming tornado.

For the amount of time I've known Harry so far, the man doesn't seem to do anything without reason. He always knows the outcome of his actions and the has good purpose for them.

I just need to trust him. He certainly must know how this place is connected to my past. It couldn't be coincidence, he'd have to have known about this.

My emotions swirl together and I dig deep within the pool of these feelings and pick one out. A very, very small smile creeps to my face, or just barely lifts the corners of my lips. If Harry did this on purpose, which is most likely, than he must've done it as a good intention.... I hope.

I don't know whether to think that he's being considerate or... or I don't know. To say the least, this is still quite stunning to me and is stupendous of him.

All I do know, is that Harry wants to officially engage with me at the very place where my own parents announced off their love to each other.

Steve continues to mummble, his hands holding onto me, slightly shaking me. I believe he thinks I'm in a state of shock or something.

"Is he in there?" I cut off Steve and ask him.

He looks at me shocked. Probably surprised I've spoken. He pulls own the end of his suite and nods at me. "Yes, miss Gisele. He's in there. Do you need me to go in with you? It's no trouble. I will take-"

"All is good Steve. See you later." I say to him, while looking up to the building before me, picking up the ends of my dress and walking towards the cemented steps.

Once I'm in front of the large double doors, I lift my eyes and scan over those French words my mother once told me about. Taking in a large breath, I grab the old gold handles of the door and walk right in.

When I'm in the aged building the surprisngly working air condition, hits my face, making goosebumps appear on my skin. A strong perfume of flowers hits my nostrils. I close my eyes and inhale the sweet aroma. If I could guess, the hypnotizing smell has come from a rose... roses.

I take a step into the lobby, my heels clicking aginst the large white tiles.

"Harry?" I shout. My voice echos throughout the ground level of the enormous building. Excitment is coursing through my veins. Where could he be?

When I don't hear a response, my legs take me straight to a closed door ahead. I struggle opening the doors and almost give up until it slightly creaks open. "Harry?" The room is dark, there is no light on and I believe the windows have been covered with dark, long curtains. I feel as if I'm blind. I put my hands against the wall, slowly moving to the right, hoping to find a light switch.

I gasp loudly when I hear the door forcefully shut close, I turn towards the doors. Is Harry trying to scare me?

"Harry?"

The room is completely grim, the air seemingly looking black. I can see no movements at all.

"Harry is that you?" I ask again, slowly creeping to were the door is. My body jolts when a big, firm hand is placed over my mouth from behind me.

"Miss me?" A husky voice seduces my ears.

His hands cover the piercing scream that would have erupted from my mouth. I bring my fingers to try and remove those digits of his that are clasped over my mouth. However, I'm unable to remove them and speak, so I nod my head in response. My chest pumps slowly up and down, I close my eyes and try to regulate my breathing and seem serene. He scared the hell out of me.