55

*Just typed this. Didn't edit this yet.

Gisele's Point of View

<>

That's it, I got to do it. I really have got to do it. No more excuses.

I've just got to tell him.

It's been two or three weeks since I found out and I'm going to be honest, I feel it's... presence. I feel it. Everything is just too surreal. I've got to tell him now. I can't keep waiting... I have a child in my womb and this is actually happening.

"Harry!" I yell his name on impulse, wanting to just get this over with. Hell if he's happy or not. He has to know.

"H-Harry!" I stutter now, actually starting to think this through... Slowly changing my mind.

I sigh when I hear no response, he's in his office right now and his door is probably shut, plus he's about a mile away from me. Sigh, I don't even know why I tried.

Maybe that's a sign, though. I huff out loud, crossing my legs and adjusting my position on this couch; deciding whether or not I should go get him.

"Something wrong Miss Gisele?" A maid asks me, she walks through a hallway and stops once visible to me, she's holding a basket of laundry and is staring at me in worry. I smile at her, trying to convince her I'm alright, even though I'm everything but.

"Just want Harry is all." I say, wondering if she'll get him for me or not. If she decides to call him for me, I'll tell him but if she doesn't and continues on with her duties, I'll take that as a definite sign and I won't tell him today.

I'm crossing my fingers that she'll just nod and walk away.

"Would you like me to call him for you?" She politetly asks.

Of course she doesn't give me a direct answer.

"That'd... that'd be lovely. Yes." I smile at her anyway. It'd be foolish for me to say his name without the intention of getting him.... To her.

She nods at me and turns around on her heel, walking back into the hallway to reach Harry and call him for me.

Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out.

I'm so fucking nervous.

I stand up, shaking my hands out and bouncing on the tips of my toes, seeming like I'm getting rid of my jitters.

"You can do this," I whisper to myself.

I start to pace around the center rug and then I walk over to a glass bin that has every single magazine to exist (not literally) and grab two, fanning myself with the thick booklets.

I set them down when I hear Harry's footsteps echo in the hallway.

"Shit." That was fast.

I walk over to the couch, wanting to sit before I have to face Harry but he enters the family room, before I could.

He crosses his arms and looks at me with no expression; he's not happy, sad, disappointed or anything.

"Hi, Harry." I shyly smile, holding my hands in front of me.

He unbuttons the top button of his black dress shirt, exposing his upper chest. "Hey baby," he suddenly smiles.

He walks over to me, grabbing me by my ass and shoving me to him so our chests can touch and our lips can meet.

We both part our mouths, our lips only inches away from each other. "You called for me?" He whispers, looking at my lips.

I gulp, why in the fuck is he suddenly being so seductive? Such bad timing...