3

"Prince Harry," I begged, backing up slowly and away from him.

"Gis- just get the fuck out of here... now!" He yelled at me.

I turned around and ran to the door leading out of the closet. I grabbed the knob and pulled on it but it wasn't moving; it was locked. I kept pulling on it until I remembered Harry used a key to lock it. Stupid me. I turned to look at him, he stared at me with his arms crossed. He knew I wouldn't be able to get out, he locked the door up after all.

"Well, come get the key Gisele," he mocked.

I hurried over to Harry and stood in front of him. He placed a silver key in my hands. As I turned my back away from him, I felt him grip on my arm and pull me to him. He put his lips to my ear, "we'll finish this later Gisele," he smiled then slightly pushed me in front of him.

"Now open this door for us," Harry said.

I nodded. Later? I gulped. I put the silver key in the key slot and turned it as I stepped out, I breathed in the cool air and looked at the six girls in front of me who laid on Harry's bed and on the floor.

Harry walked up behind me and grabbed my stomach. He placed his head in the crook of my neck and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I watched all the girls look at me with anger and jealously... Hell if they're angry. They can have him.

"Girls, down the hall there are plenty of bathrooms. I would like you all to grab a towel and take a shower, there will be clothes set out for you, change then meet me down for dinner." Harry said.

I tried to move out to the door and follow the rest of the girls but Harry kept me still in his arms. "As for you, my dear..."

Harry hummed, walking over and shutting the door to his room; which populated us two at the moment.

"You're staying in here. You're not getting anything to change into tonight. You can shower but there won't be any towels for you. You should just cooperate. Goodnight." Harry said to me, walking out if his room.

I quickly ran after him, but I was too late 'cause the door was already locked. I turned around and held my tears back. No food or clothes for tonight? This is what I get for rejecting him. I crossed my arms. How is any of this fair? I get dragged into this and punished for not wanting to be here. 

After an hour of walking back in forth in his room I decided to shower in his bathroom and just put my white bra and underwear back on, since I had no other clothing.

After my shower, I had to air dry, since there were no towels. I wanted to go into Harry's closet and wipe my body with one of his fancy suits but I couldn't get myself to do it. After ten minutes of laying on the marble of the shower floor, I got up and put my bra and underwear on. I walked over to Harry's bed and rested on it.

Should I get under the covers? Should I not? Will I be staying in his room tonight? What will happen tomorrow? So many thoughts ran around in my head as I rested on my back on top of his bed. I didn't even realize I napped until I heard someone struggling to open the door.

Out of instinct, I jumped from the bed and ran into the bathroom, I shut the door and put my ear to it. Of course there are no locks on the bathroom, but there are locks to his closet.

"Gisele!" Harry shouted.

I let out a sigh of relief, what if that was a guard? I pushed my negative thoughts away and opened the bathroom door to see a sloppy Harry.