56

Time.

Time's precious, isn't it? We don't know how much of it we have left and who knows how much we've spent complaining, being sad and hating on life - wasting our time.

If you asked me last year, I wouldn't even be able to tell you how much time I even spent being happy. Happy. Anyone could be happy yet it was hard for me too be. Presumably, when my parents were alive, I was my happiest. I was a child, my worries consisted of not having the latest doll and my struggles were that of not being strong enough to open the cookie jar.

No one knows what the future holds and I would've never guessed that things would've tuned out like this for me, growing up. After my parents' death, things went down in a spiral for me. It was heartbreaking.

But now, now times are different. I'm different and my life is different. The difference between the old me and the new, is that of being happy.

Today is a good day, a happy day for me. It's a Sunday.

I'm happy because for one, Harry knows; the pregnancy is no secret. I just feel good about all of this. I don't think anything could go wrong from here on out.

I hum loudly as I continue to wipe down the glass table in my kitchen. The maids refused to show me where the rugs and cleaning materials are kept, in order to keep me from cleaning, but I found them in the cabinets of our laundry room.

I just feel like cleaning... Yeah, that's how happy I feel.

I walk over to the laundry room and place my semi-dirty rug in the sink. Everything is just spotless in this house.

I sigh, turning around, shutting off the light and closing the door.

What should I do today?

"Hey, baby." Harry whispers, sneaking up on me, resting his hand over my stomach and kissing my cheek.

I put my hand over his. "Hi."

I turn around to face him with a wide smile.

He looks so pleasant, wearing a pair of grey sweatpants and a red and navy stripped shirt. I love it when he's casual because it assures me that he's comfortable around me enough to not want to impress me every second of his life. I'm already beyond impressed anyways -especially since he can pull this outfit off.

All too suddenly, Harry's eyebrows scrunch up and he starts to breathe a bit loudly. I automatically frown, knowing something is wrong.

I tense up, "Wha-?"

"What were you just doing?" He asks me.

I shrug my shoulders. "Nothing... Why?" I haven't got anything to hide but saying I was putting away a rug is just super uninteresting.

Harry looks at the closed door to my right. "Were you in the laundry room?"

I turn to stare at the door and then I face him, pointing at the door with my thumb over my shoulder. "There? Yeah, I was in there... What does it matter?"

Harry shuts his eyes and puts his finger up to the bridge of his nose, pinching it. "Gisele, you don't have to do any housework, that's why we have maids..."

"Yeah but I was-"

"Gisele. You don't need to be cleaning after us. I've hired people to do that. That isn't your job."

I pout, "Yeah, but Harry I'm-"

"Baby, I don't want you to have to clean or do anything like that, okay? You don't have too."

I nod my head, if only he understood that the only reason I choose to clean was because I was bored, not that I felt like I needed too. Plus, the cleaning ladies tried to keep me from cleaning too - I just insisted on doing it.