The Greenes

"God damnit!" I yelled, it was another dead end at church where we serching for Sophia and Ivy. Carl walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulder trying to calm me down. "What are we going to do?" I said hopelessly and in defeat.

"We find them. We will I promise." Carl said, again trying to calm me down. I knew his intentions were good but I just didn't have that much hope anymore. I wish I could believe him but there was not enough hope in me.

"Ok me and Shane are heading in that direction, spread out a little more. The rest of you work your way back to the highway." Rick annocened to the group calmly.

"What about me, I want to find them. I did know Lily before all this so I have more of an advantage and an idea where she might be." I said wanting to find Ivy more then anything right now.

"And Sophia, she's my friend I want to help find her to." Carl spoke up. Rick turned his gaxe towards Lori. She sighed.

"I trust you." She said. Rick then turned his gaze to Daryl who was looking down at the ground, pondering away at his thoughts making some tough decsions. He sighed.

"I guess so." He muttered. Rick nodded and Rick, Shane, Carl, and I took over.

~*~*~

We have been looking for a good six minuites before something in the bushs made a twig snap. My head snapped in that direction, preparing for the thing come out and reveal it's self. I held my pocket knife tightly, frimly gripping it so it would not slip out of my hand. The bush started to shake more. What emerged from the bushs was the last thing I excepted to ever see, a deer! A real lifing thing a deer. It was beutiful in so many ways, my eyes stayed glued on the amazing creature. I looked at Carl, his eyes filled with curiosity and wonder. I let go of his hand, as did he, so he could simply walk up to it. But like all wonderful things in this world they end shortly as a loud boom echoed across the plain as Carl and the deer fell to the grassy floor with the a loud thud. My instincts kicked in and I ran over to his unconsious, bloody, limp body. "No, no, no, no, Carl? Carl! CARL?!" I said shaking him then cradling his head in my lap crying uncontrolably. "Please no don't go. Carl, Carl, don't go, just stay please. Wake up, be ok." I keep saying. I kept hoping that he would wake up and say something like "Phsyc" or something funny like that. But no not in this world it's cruel and harsh where if there is any sign of hope or love it destoryed it. First my family, then my best friend Noah, James, Ivy, Sophia, now Carl. Who knows Daryl might be next. I hate this, I hate all of this. Fate wanted me to be missierble and hurt. Yes I was christain but now a days I begin to question the techings I learned as I grew up. A starnge, round, fat man emerged from the bushes.

"Holy shit." He said looking at me and Carl.

~*~*~

"WHICH WAY!" I screamed at Otis he pointed towards a farm and me and Rick ran faster. We say a family come closer there was an elderly man, a girl around her twenties with short brown hair, a girl younger then the other probably around eight-teen, nine-teen, an older women around forty, and a boy around the same the same age as the younger girl.

"Where's Hershel!?" Rick screamed at the family. The elderly man stepped up.

"I'm Hershel, was he bit." The elderly man or Hershel said.

"No shot by your man!" I screamed. Hershel let us into his house.

"Lay him on the bed in that room Pactria get some more sheets." Hershel said ergently to the older woman or Pactria. "Now whats you names." Hershel asked me and Rick.

"I'm Lily."

"I'm Rick."

"Well Rick and Lily I need you to stand back I'm Hershel that ther are my daughters Maggie, Beth, and Amber and we are the Greenes."