Let's Go

~Lily's POV~

"You just left him there" I asked Noah. He told me that Rick who was Carl's dad had hand cuffed Daryl's brother to a pipe and T-Dogg droped the key and they just left him there. I felt bad for Daryl because he now might have no family.

"Well therir going back Daryl insited plus their getting a bag of guns Rick droped I might go with" Noah said looking into my eyes. I almost forgot about his ocean blue eyes.

"Can I come you know I'm an awsome shot plus it's so boring here Shane keeps telling me to help Lori and Amy with laundry."

"No Lily I thought you were dead once I couldn't bare if you actaully died in front of my eyes please stay here." He said concern written all over his face.

"No I'm going to ask and I will be fine I survied the first few days on my own so if Rick, Glenn, and Daryl are coming I'm sure I'll be fine." He sighed giving up he knew I was to stuborn to stay. I got up and headed over to Rick to ask. "Rick?" I said behind him. He turned around.

"Yeah Lily?" He said. Thank God he didn't call me kid like every other guy.

"Can I come with I'm an amazing shot trust me even ask Noah and I really don't want to laundry again."

"Um well what do your mom and dad say." Now my heart was on fire I have told everyone about them and every time the burning pain got worse.

"Their….Their gone forever." I said swallowing the lump in my throat. He looked down

"Oh sorry no one told me."

"It's ok nothing is going to bring them back" I said trying so hard not to let the tears flow.

"Ok you can come just" he exhaled deeply. "Just be careful I'm sure that's what they would want ok." He said. I nodded my head. Well now is a good time to get my gun. I walked to my tent and sreached my back pack and found it. The gun my dad had given me during christmas he said "If any of those crazy boys try to mess with you this will help" he always made me laugh when he said stuff like that. I felt the corner of my mouth tugging into a smile. But as quickly as it came it disapeared falling into a frown. I would never see him or Daniel or Kris or my mom or …..James. His death was one of the most unbearable he was only 1 he littrelly just turned 1 and he was indrouced to death. It boggled my mind that this kind of stuff would happen in this new horrible ugly world. Tears yet again threatened to spill. I walked out of my tent to be greeted by Noah.

"Ha now I get to come to" he said sticking his tongue out. Even now he still acted as imature as ever which is why he got in trouble at school alot he always acted far from his age.

"Ok but you know for fact you don't hae to protect me I would like it if you did but I can handle myself." I said serouis now.

"Ok whatever" he said. We stood there a moment lost in each others eyes his ocean blue eyes looking back in my greenish blueish ones. He leaned closer ever so slitly until Rick yelled for us.

"Noah! Lily! Let's go Daryls getting inpatient!" He yelled almost bursting my ear drums. I chukled nervously.

"We're coming." I yelled back. I felt the heat rise to my checks as I remember what was happening. I walked away toward the truck.

"Come on let's go!" Daryl yelled.

A/N: ok sorry this one was shorter then the rest just I was super tried and just got this fnished any way sorry for the sucky chapter but they will get better I think any way don't forget to comment about what you liked or what you think I can do better and vote cause it would be awsome if you did and if you love the walking dead then add this to your libary and tell your friends about this it really does help me out and I'll see you next time my little zombies I might update everyday but we shall see.