Goodbye

I ran faster then I ever could run. "Oh shit!" I heard Noah say from behind me. I heard another scream, a boy's scream. I ran faster and faster to be greeted by a walker. I shot it with the handgun in my hand, the one from my father. As it neared I put the barrel under it's chin and shot, brains and blood spilling everywhere. I saw Shane leading Lori, Carl, Carol, and Sophia away from the herd. Noah was right behind me, following me to where Shane and the others were. I turned around to ask if he was ok. Then he met his lips with mine for a spilt second.

"Go hurry Lily!" he told me pushing me towards the others.

"No, I'm not going without you!" I said back. As he pushed me a little more two walkers came behind him. "Noah watch o-" but I was cut off by his screams one was taking a chunk out of his arm the other getting his leg. "No!" I yelled. I shot both them as they fell limp so did Noah. "No no Noah please don't go don't die!" I said shaking him and tears pouring all over my face. He put his hand on my cheek. "I love you." He said in a weak tone and then he's breathing ceased. "No! Noah! Noah! Noah!" I yelled over and over but no response. I bent my lips near his ear. "I love you too." I said with more tears streaming down my face.

~*~*

I don't know how long it has been but it's been awhile because the sun was now out.

"Lily come on you know what's gonna happen." Daryl said putting his hand on my shoulder. I just shrugged it off. I just watched Noah. Then I think I saw a movement. My eyes widened. I bent my ear down to his mouth. He's breathing.

"N-Noah!" I said. His eyes fluttered opened but they weren't his ocean blue eyes they were dark dead grey eyes. He saw me and started chomping. "No Noah no." His moans were taking over my mind. As he came closer I grabbed my gun. I looked into it's dead eyes and said "I love you" and pulled the trigger.