Alex Spade

It's been weeks, maybe months,since I last saw my family. They were driving me to the hospital to treat my lung cancer. Once I got there my parents left and I was stuck there. The police came in and started shooting people but I got out. Of course I needed to stop by every single hospital and pharmacy to find more medicine. I was still stuck in this godforsaken Forest, not finding any exit out. Running out of breath I stop, I could feel the liquid filling my lungs already. I quickly looked through my backpack, trying to find my inhaler. I quickly took a few huffs and liquid went away the. Rustle. I quickly got my pocket knife and got in a fight in position. I raised a high and there stood... a girl? The girl had dark brown hair, A wolf shirt, Black jeans, Black gloves, Red shoes, and the dagger. She looked about a year or two younger and wore a terrified look. "Help me! Please!" She cried, tears streaming down her face. I lowered my weapon, looking at the poor girl.
"Who are you?" I asked, still cautious of the girl.
"My-my name is Ivy." She said, her crying turning into a silent sob.
"Well Ivy I'm Alex. Where's your group?" I asked, knowing full well that this girl would not have survived on her own.
"I don't know! There not at the highway I was at anymore." She cried again. I held her close to me now and hushed her.
"It's ok. I'll make sure we find them. I promise Ivy."

A/N: ok only have one character guys I need four more so let's turn those characters in please.