Meeting part 1

"Ok well want see what happened to the last guy who pissed me off!" Daryl said after the man insulted Merle's name. Daryl took his dead brothers hand and threw it at the guy who jumped up and started to freak out. I felt like I was going to vomit from the smell. "I'm starting with the feet this time." Daryl said wrestling with the man.

"Daryl stop!" I told him bringing him up as he shoved me back, on the ground. I felt warm liquid seep out of my elbow. I smelt the blood and saw it trickling down my elbow. Daryl stooped and looked at me with sadness.

"Oh Lilly I'm so sorry." Daryl said trying to hug me but I shoved him back. I was pretty pissed off with him right now. He just hurt me and he said he never would. He grabbed me by my wrist gently trying not to hurt me. "Lily I'm so sorry, please don't shut me out!" he said fear in his voice. I hugged him even though I was still pissed. "So your not mad anymore?" Daryl asked.

"No I'm still really pissed but I forgive you I guess." I said hugging him more. Noah cleared his throat he's been being really mean lately for some reason.

"What do we do about Glenn?" he asked but I could tell he was wanting to talk to me it was in his eyes. I rolled my eyes at him though ignoring his presence. We decided to have the kid take us to where his douche bag group was. We had the guns so we came loaded.

"If something goes south I need you and Noah at the roof so you can sniper with the shot gun. Have you ever handled one?" he said looking at Noah at the last part. He shook his head. "how 'bout you?" he said looking at me now. I nodded my head when my dad was still alive he took me trap shooting a lot and I was really good since the frist shot. "good here." He said giving me the gun and 80 rounds.

"Be careful!" Daryl said. I nodded my head and headed up to the roof where I had a perfect shot.

"Please just make the trade." I heard Noah mumbling. I rolled my eyes at him. As they had a conversation, which I couldn't hear very well, I saw two men have Glenn on the roof. They were about to push him. Then the leader looked up at me. I inched my finger just a little close to the trigger. He looked back at Rick and Rick gaveme the singal that it was time to leave.

"What do we do now?" I asked Rick who was gathering guns up.

"You willing to risk your live for chinaman?" Daryl said.

"Korean." I corrected him.

"He saved me to him I was just a stupid idiot who got stuck in a tank and he risked his live to save my ass so yeah I owe him this much." Rick said. We headed back to this guys camp out. I held the same shot gun I had before.

"I see my guns but there not all in the bag." the leaders or G as the others guy called him said.

"Well you said come locked and loaded," Rick started and pulled his rifle in G's face and everyone from his group pointed at Rick as we pointed at them. "Well we here!" then an old lady came saying something I couldn't understand her she was talking to fast.

A/N: ok short chapter I know but again I'm tiring and I saw I had 22 votes I-I-I-I can't say how awsome that is I was freaking out jumping up and down I thought I was going to be a nobody on here but guys seriously that is awsome.