Walkers in the barn!

~Lily's POV~
I had my hope raised more then ever after finding Ivy and now I was sure I would find Sophia. But today I was off, I needed rest. I looked off in the distance as I sat with Andrea and we saw two figures... Almost human like. I brought out my hatchet and walked towards the figures. I raised it up and I saw they were... humans. There was a girl, around my age, and a boy who looked a year older. I walked up to them and the girl smiled. She walked faster towards me.
~Faiths POV~
I saw a girl my age holding a hatchet. She looked very curious at me and James and walked over towards me. I smiled widely and walked towards her. "Please, please help us!" I said begging. She came closer and finally came into close view. She had light brown hair, like me, and green eyes. She wore a white button up shirt and plaid cardigan.
"What's your name?" She asked very politely.
"I'm Faith and this is James." I pointed towards James. He smiled that normal warm welcoming smile, causing butterflies in my stomach again. I felt the blush crawl to my cheeks when he began to chuckle. I quickly then turned my gaze towards the girl. "Who are you?"
"I'm Lily Kauffman." She said smiling at me. She waved her arms towards a blonde sitting on an RV. "Come on." Lily said motioning us to follow her. I began to walk but James pulled me back, grabbing my arm.
"We don't even know these people. How do we know its safe here or if they are safe?"
"How did you know I was safe?"
"Because you were a girl who looked like they were dying. She looks perfectly happy and healthy-"
"Just come on we will see if their and if their not we leave." I said simply. I followed Lily and James followed closely behind me. We reached a place and there stood a bunch of people eating breakfast or well what's considered breakfast now a days. There was a woman with long black hair holding her child who wore a sheriffs hate and had black hair to, she say next to a man with dark brown curly hair. Then there was a blonde woman with curly hair, a elder man with fisherman's hat, a man with an almost completely bald head, an African American man, and well more. An Asian man stood up, and seemed to look over at the house.
"hey guys...um...so...theres walkers in the barn."