Norah Chantelle Monday

~Lily's POV~

It's been days since we had out first sign of either Ivy or Sophia. I was starting to lose hope, it was not knowing if she escaped all this torture, that we now know as life, or if she was more then just scared, that she was terrified. I was walking quietly by myself still wondering around looking for Ivy. I started to hear footsteps but believed they were my own until I stopped. The footsteps became louder, faster paced. I quickly turned around and was faced with a walker. I pushed me over, it now lied on top of me. I struggled to get it off but it was much bigger then me. It's jaws lowered down towards my face and I let out a scream. Bang! I heard the loud gun shot and brains and blood covered my face. The walker fell limp and I pushed it off. I saw a girl with dirty blonde hair, that was in bun, and she wore a tank top that had a cross on it and many other jewelry with crosses. "H-hello" I said stuttering, making sure to be careful.
"Hello young child." The woman said very politely. she held out a hand and I toke it. I dusted myself off before turning towards the woman. She smiled very politely.
"I'm Lily." I said.
"I'm Norah." The woman, Norah, said. We talked and decided she was safe enough to come back to the group.
A/N: two more spots guys!!! Please enter!