Meeting Part 2

I looked around me. This was the last thing I would secpect from this guy G. There was elderly people everywhere. The elderly women who I saw earlier was leading us to Glenn and when we saw him I was more confused then ever. He looked perfectly fine and was trying to HELP!? This was so confusing. "What the hell is going on!?" I whispered/yelled at Glenn.

"The poor guy had an asthma attack." He said like nothing was going on.

"Dude we thought you were being eaten by dogs!" Noah said to be followed by a braking sound. We all turned around to see little puppies.

"Aww." I said looking at them.

"Are you shitting me?" Noah said looking at the little fellas in disgust. I rolled my eyes at him still aweing at the cute little things.

"A word with you." Rick said to G pulling him with him into a supply closet. The rest of us followed into the small space.

"You are the stupidest son of a bitch ever to walk the earth!" Rick yelled in his face. G looked saddened by Rick's comment don't know why though cause it was true.

"We look vulenrble if everyone knows we have old weak people." G said looking down at the ground.

"We were redy to kill all of you!" I said getting pissed off at this guy.

"Well I'm glad it didn't end that way I wouldn't want to killyour dad." He said looking at Daryl when he said 'dad'.

"He's not my dad he's my cousin." I said looking at the ground. Right then I wantedto curl up in a ball and cry and cry about losing my family and friends. God how I missed them all. But I couldn't, not right now, I need to stay strong for them.

"Where is your dad?" He asked. I started to tremble as a single tear ran down my check. I started to relive that moment over and over and fell to the ground quivering.

"LILY!" Daryl yelled at me to get up but his yells became more distant and I couldn't hear anyone or anything. Then it all went black.

~Third person POV (stay with me beecause I SUCK at third person but I don't want to do Daryl's or Noah's yet)~

Lily laid passed on the floor kicking and screaming, reliving her family's death but it was worse. Instead she dreamed that she watched them die slowly and then she was totured. Daryl moved her back and forth trying to wake her up.

"LILY WAKE UP PLEASE!!!!" he yelled but she would't wake. Tears formed at the corners of his eyes. She stopped kicking and screaming, leaving Daryl dumbfounded. He stood up as the anger boiled in him he ran up to G wanting to punch him in the face. Rick, Glenn, and Noah held him back. "I'll kill you look at her! She's my only family left and you broke her!" He yelled squirming around in their grip.

"I-I'm so sorry I-I didn't know." G said stuttering. Lily then woke up beads of sweat pouring down her head.

"Lily!" Noah and Daryl said at the same time. "Are you ok, you scared the shit out of me." Daryl said as she stood up.

"I-I'm fine ok let's just go, you shouldn't worry Carl and Lori." Lily said looking at Rick at the last part.

"Please we need more ammo we out of it please." G begged. Rick heisited but gave at least a quater of what was in the bag. "God bless you." G said as they began to leave. Rick just shurged and they were off.

~Lily's POV~

We were walking in an akward silence and just as I was opening my mouth Daryl said something. "You gave half our ammo to some old farts who probably dead tommorow." He said making us stop in our tracks.

"I didn't even give half." Rick said as he walked on with us folllowing again.

"Well how much time do y athink they got?"

"How much do any of us." I said looking down. I heard gasp all around as I looked up to see that the truck was.....GONE?!

"Who did this?" Glenn said looking as if he just seen a magic trick and couldn't explain how the person did the trick.

"Merle?" I said more as a question then a satement.

"He be headed to camp." Daryl said as we all looked at each other. We read each others minds and ran back the way to camp.