Walker Hord

~Daryl's POV (People are going to love me <3)~

We were searching the cars for something, anything that could help us. Now a days we get desprete trying to find anything to feed our families and me I just need to take care of Lily. She is the only thing that matters now to me, she has been through so much. I need her to be save and not turn into one of those things. I don't know if she still is grieving James' death or not, she dosen't open up anymore. I don't want her to be grieving it'll make her weakier and I can't stand to see her weak. I need her to be safe, to be storng, not to be weak and fargile. I know she is only thirteen but you can't start them out to young. I looked over at car amd walked over to it, part of another car blocked my view. As I came closer I saw a walker then two then five. Then I saw hundreds among hundreds of them. I heard Rick yell for everybody to hide. I ran, trying to find Lily but with no sucsess, please please Lily be ok.

~Lily's POV~

I was under a car with Carl and Ivy and Sophia, amazingly we all fit. I heard the walkers treifiying moans fill the air. I quivered at their horrorifying sounds. I looked around for Daryl. I started to tear up, I didn't want to lose him to I already lost alot of people close to me. James, my brother James, Daniel, Kris, mom, dad, hell I even lost Merle and I hated him growing up. I missed them all, I couldn't survive without Daryl, he's saved my ass so many times. I'm only alive because of him. I looked around and spotted Carol crying for Sophia, I didn't blame her, Sophia was like me her only family left. The moans came to a stop, and Ivy and Sophia who were at the edge tried to get out. I saw a walker grab at their legs, everything went in slow mode. I saw them kicking the walker and screaming, I pushed them out of the way and we ran down the steeo hill as two walkers chasing us. I heard other foot steps more human paced, running. I turned around and saw Rick, he grabbed Sophia, she was the slowest and weakest out of all of us.

"Shoot them!!" She screamed.

"No, no they will attract more ok. Here." Rick picked her up. We ran more and more until we saw a little opening and another. "Ivy, go in that one, Sophia go in that one. Now you guys know how to get back, keep the sun on your left shoulder." Rick said.

"What about me." I asked.

"You will help kill those son of a bitches." He said. We saw them and Sophia and Ivy hide. Rick was taunting them and so was I. We were splashing them and this angered them. They started to chase us and we ran off. Once we were somewhere we could kill them silently we stopped I grabbed my pocket knife as Rick grabbed a big rock. He nodded to me and as the walkers came we killed them as their brains and blood poured every where. We headed back to the highway then and everyone was there, well almost everyone.

"Where's Ivy?"