Kidnapping

We had just made a plan to go get the guns that Rick had dropped inside of town, near a tank. Glenn was standing near me and Daryl ready to go at any minute.

"You got some balls for a chinaman." Daryl said to Glenn. Glenn looked at Daryl like he was stupid.

"I'm Korean." He said taking off.

"Whatever." Daryl said making me laugh like hell. He smiled at me, he laughed making me laugh ever since I was little. After what seemed like a seconds Glenn was running back our direction. But then we saw some one coming behind where me and Daryl were hiding. We stood in front of skinny kid maybe around 17-20.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Have you seen my brother he's hurt real bad?" Daryl asked the man. Then the man shouted something most likely attracting walkers.

"Dude your going to attract every walker for miles!" I yelled at him to shut up. As Glenn came closer some men popped out of no where, beating Daryl.

"STOP stop hurting him!" I yelled at the men. One of them noticed me and came up and charged at me. I dodged his attack, making him fall over. He stood up, angry at me making him look like a fool. I stuck my tongue out at him, taunting him.

"You little bitch!" the man Said to me charging again and again not being able to catch me. As he was getting ready for a third charge his friends noticed Glenn who had the guns. They drew all their attention on Glenn. They charged at Glenn ready to attack. Faster then I could blink they were pulling Glenn into their car. As they did that Daryl shot one in the ass but they stil kept going with Glenn.

"You sums a bitchs!" Daryl yelled drawing his attention to the one they left behind. Daryl pulled him up anger in his eyes he started beating the kid.

"Daryl! Daryl! Daryl stop it!" I yelled him. He stopped looking at me. His expression softened up.

"I-I'm sorry." Daryl muttered. Rick and Noah came from their ally way probably because the heard yelling.

"Where's Glenn?" Rick asked.

"This douche and his doucher friends kidnapped him!" I yelled pointing at the man.

"Um guys!" I said looking over to the failing fence.

"Not now Lily!" Rick yelled making Daryl about to lose it.

"Don't yell at her!" Daryl yelled at Rick.

"GUYS!" I yelled even louder.

"What!?" Rick yelled at me.

"Look!" I yelled pointing to the fence that was half way broken.

"Come on!" Daryl said pulling my arm. We ran up the ladder to the roof.