False Hope

We had been on the road for hours now and aren't even half way to Fort Benning. I started to feel drozy and drifted off to sleep as I lied on the bed of the RV.

~*~*~

I was in my old car with my family, who were singing songs from disney movies.

"You've got a friend in me

You've got a friend in me

You got troubles

I've got them to

There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you

We stick together and we see it through

Your gonna see it's our destiny

You've got a friend in me

You've got a friend in me." They all sang in sync. I smiled at my family, it turned out that all those horrible things were just a dream. My family didn't die and weren't eaten by drooling freaks. We were going to see Daryl and celebrate his dad in prison, we would see Merle and Noah and James weren't dead. Everything was normal. I looked up ast my family and they started to moroph into something else. Something inhuman. Walkers. Their moans filled the air as I tried to get out of the car. My mother- I mean the walker who once was my mother was chomping at me. She grabbed my ankle and sunk her teeth into my ankle causing pain to erupt through my whole body.

"HELP!!" I screamed.

~*~*~

I shot up, beads of sweat dropped down my forehead. "Lily you ok?" I heard Andre's voice. I grew close to Andrea after the CDC. I saw her as a big sister I guess. I nodded my head still stratled from my dream.

"Oh shit!" I heard Dale say as we pulled over, the engine was steaming. My eyes widened.

"Can we make it to Fort Benning Andrea?" I asked Andrea. She looked at me with hopelessness in her eyes. She shurged and we headed out of the car. I was still catious after my dream, I can't escape my past but I hope I can survive it.