Old Friends

~Lily's POV~

We finally got back I had two squirells and Daryl had seven. I learned barley about him but he learned about me like how my parnets died and where I was from. But whenever I asked he just changed the subject or stayed quiet. "Hi" I heard a small voice female voice behind me. I turned around to find Sophia now that I look closer she looks not as young as I thought maybe 12 years old.

"hey your Sophia right I'm Lily" I said holding out my hand. She smiled and shoke my hand.

"Where are your mom and dad" she said. It sent pain going up and down my heart as I inhaled shaply.

"Gone, their gone" I said trying not to let the tears that threaten my eyes spill. She had a look of sadness all over her face and regret.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know I'm so sorry" she said triping over her words.

"It's ok" I said back to her. She didn't have to feel guilty about asking about my parnets they were gone and nothing can bring them back I just wish things turned out better.

"Sophia" I heard Carl yell as he ran our way. "Why didn't you wait for me" he said trying to catch his breathe. "Sorry I wanted to talk to Lily sorry" She said to Carl. Carl looks more my age when he's closer like Sophia. Carl then looked at me. I noitced something about him that seemed familar I don't know what but he seemed familar.

"Their back!" Amy yelled snaping me out of my train of thought. I looked at the now ariving tuck and sports car. The sports car's horn was hunking like there was no tommorow which most likely could be possible. I saw everyone run over to the truck except Dale he was heading over to that god forsaken car. It would attract more walkers. I just followed Sophia as she ran over to the truck following Carl. I saw all the people get out of the car. The first person I saw come out was a woman maybe mid to late 40s. Amy ran over to her crying "I-I thought you were gone" she said crying into her shoulder. Then an afriacan american man stepped out. No one really ran over to him. Then the person in the sports car got out it was an asain kid maybe 18 or 19. Then another man came out as who I am guessing is his wife running up to him and their kids. I stood their alone with no one to run to and hug no one to hold me and say I was their little baby girl, I was alone. Then another person came out a man with a sheirfs hat and poilce suit on. Lori looked shocked as she ran up to him with Carl following running to the man.

"Carl! Lori!" the man yelled. "Rick!" Lori yelled back "Dad!" Carl yelled back as they both turned to tears. I was confused Daryl said that Carl's dad died in the hospital or something like that. But how did he survie I walked pass some hospitals and they have gone to shit so how could he have survied it wasn't logical. Then the last finale person came out. I stood shocked shaking unable to control the tears I felt. I ran up to him, my best friend since I was in third grade.

"Oh my God Noah" I ran as fast as my legs would go. He looked at me with wide eyes and ran to me to.

"Lily!" he yelled in exciment as he ran faster to me. I was engulfed in his arms.

"I-I thought you were dead" he said laughing never breaking from our hug.

"I thought I never see you again" I said crying tears of joy. I never wanted this moment to end. Finally some one I knew who I knew would be there for me. Some one who I loved with all my heart finally I had something to survie for. My best friend.

A/N: ok so the photo there is what Lily's outfit is in this season it will change in the next book if you were wondering. Anyway see ya soon my little zombies :)