CDC

I was now away from my best friend. He didn't have to suffer anymore while I was stuck in this living nightmare. He's words play through my head over and over again. 'I love you' is all I hear his last words to me forever. I don't know what to do now. I'll never see him again now that he is gone. "I say we go to the CDC if any government is still up they put everything into that." Rick said to the group.

"I don't know that's a stretch right there, I say we go to fort benning."

"No Rick is right if there is government at all they be protecting the CDC." I said I looked at Daryl while saying it. He nodded indicting I was right.

"Whatever me and Rick will go check out the perimeter." Shane said giving me a glare. I knew he hated me. I rolled my eyes at him. Daryl didn't seem to notice and Shane is lucky he didn't because Daryl would have gone crazy if he did see.

"Do you think it's safe there?" Sophia asked me.

"Yeah like Rick said if anyone out there was alive they be protecting it so they can find a cure."

"I hope so that would be awsome if it was safe there." Sophia said excited. Carl came up to us for some reason he looked much older because he wasn't running around with his mom anymore maybe.

"Hey you ok?" He asked looking at me. I just nodded my head looking down.

"You know he's in a better place right?" Sophia said. I nodded my head still looking down.

"My dad always told me about the bible and stuff so did my mom and grandmas pretty much my whole family." I said chuckling at the last part. I twirled the cross necklace that was around my neck that my brother had given me on Christmas.

"Who gave you that?" Carl asked looking at my necklace.

"M-my brothers." I said my voice creaking just a little.

"Oh did they?"

"Yeah they did in front of my eyes."

"Oh wow that must have been a shitty day." I nodded my head. The rest of the time we all just talked me, Sophia, and Carl just like me, Ivy, and James did. I wonder if they are ok, they never really spoke to Noah so I don't think they will be to upset that he passed. Are they even still alive?

~*~*~

They have been gone awhile, I grab a shot gun and head into the woods. "Where do ya think your going." Daryl asked behind me.

"They are taking forever so I'm going to go see why." I said simply not wanting to get into aruement with him.

"Don't worry Daryl I'm going to so I can watch her." Dale said walking up.

"Ok just if she comes back with so much as a scartch you are dead." Daryl said compeletly serious. Dale nodded his head and we were off. We walked for just a few minutes until we found Shane. Shane was aiming his shot gun at, not a walker, but Rick?!

"Holy shit!" I whispered, trying to make sure that Shane didn't hear me because if this was a man willing to kill his 'best friend' then I didn't want to be around him. He grunted and lowered the gun.

"Jesus!" Dale said closer to Shane and making sure I was behind him. Shane turned around to Dale and smiled and chukled.

"Yeah right." Shane said with his fake smile still plastered on his face. I looked at him with disguist, he was the most disguisting man I think I have ever met. "Yo Rick nothing out here let's head back." Shane yelled to Rick. Rick nodded his head and headed back our way. We walked back in silence, no one dared say a word. I saw the trees start to thin and make the camp more and more visable. I started to run so I could escape this akward silence, but of course I wasn't paying attention. I fell on my hands and knees after tripping over a branch.