Faith And James

A/N: yeah yeah I'm adding myself but I ran out of ideas for more people so yeah
~Faith's POV~
"Ow" I said as I dragged my feet along. I was running low on energy and couldn't walk anymore. Almost collapsing I sat down by a stream. I quickly examined it, hoping that it was fresh and clean. To my surprise it was. I practically jumped with joy and drank the water, settling my growing thirst that had been burning my throat. I quickly brought out my water bottle and filled it up. But of course I couldn't stay for long as I saw a walker coming closer towards my way. I got up and started to walk but ended up running from the rotting corpse that followed me. I felt my body hit something as my head was turned around. I turned my head to met with the eyes of a very angry walker. It stood probably a foot taller then me and was very big in width. "Oh shit." I said backing away from the creature but fell and was pinned down by the thing. I groaned in pain from its heavy weight and struggled to get it off me. "You mother fucker get. Off. Me!" I screamed, as its snapping jaw came closer to my face. It's putrid breathe filling my nose mixed with smell of rot coming off of its body. I felt as if this was the end as its teeth came closer to my face. "HELP! PLEASE ANYONE!" I screamed but no one responded. I cried knowing that this was the end. I heard a gun shot ring out and the body of the walker fell limp. I quickly pushed the body off me and crawled away until my back hit a tree. I was shivering, tears still at the rims of my eyes.
"Are you ok?" I heard a male voice. I looked up through my light brown hair to see a boy with light brown hair standing there with a pistol in his hand. He face was written with concern and curiosity. I shook my head and almost began crying again. He came over and had a hand out. I toke it in mine and stood up. He smiled warmly at me making butterflies in my stomach. "I'm James, and you are?" He asked.
"My-my name is Faith." I said smiling very shyly. I haven't seen another person in months or at least since... never mind about that. He looked around a year older then me and was very kind to me.
"So you've been alone through all this?"
"No I was with my parents and brothers until..." I trailed off remembering that tragic day.
"Oh I'm sorry. I haven't seen my family since we split up." He said looking down and he's smile disappearing. I couldn't help it, I ran up and hugged him. He tensed up at me touch but eventually warped his arms around me to.
"I'm sorry." I said looking up into his eyes, he was taller then me. He smiled again and I felt the butterflies again. I pulled away blushing insanely.
"It's ok now let's go I think I saw a farm a few minutes away from here." he said.