Ivy!

~Lily's POV~
Once again I walked through this almost to familiar forest. Wondering if I would ever find Ivy. I was losing all hope, worried that I would never see my friend again. Yes my hopes were raised when we found Nora, Karin and Jayden but it's been weeks since then. We had taken in another man who was looking for his daughter, Allison, But he to, like the rest of us, was losing hope quickly. I came out here less and less and only really to poke around for a few minutes. I began to go deeper into the woods, still just poking around hoping so much I missed something, anything, that would lead to either Ivy or Sophia. Daryl and I were some of the only ones looking. Carol stopped looking and Rick barely looked around. Everyone had given up, and it was horrible to watch everyone give up hope. I know they are most likely dead but I still refused to stop looking till I found them, dead or alive. I heard the crunching of leaves on the forest ground but the odd thing was... I wasn't walking. I turned and there stood... a girl? She looked around 16 and had long dirty blonde hair. She smiled at me welcomingly. "Ivy! Is this your friend!" She yelled. Ivy? How did she know Ivy? A girl had stepped from behind a bush... Ivy! I ran up to her and hugged her tightly.
"Oh my god Ivy your ok!" I screamed while hugging her. I started crying and so did she as we hugged each other.
"Yeah!" She said pulling away. She was trying to wipe the tears away but they just kept coming. I was chuckling and so was she which turned into loud laughter. She sniffled and quickly wiped the remaining tears away.
"Come on the group is waiting!" I said pulling Ivy along.
"Wait have you found Sophia yet she ran off from a walker with out me?" Ivy asked very concerned about Sophia. Just as my hope had come back extremely it dropped a little.
"No we thought you two would be together." We started walking and I told what was going on, from Carl being shot to Glenn and Maggie obviously hooking up. Turns out the girl they had in their group was the Allison that Hardy was looking for and they were reunited. It brought a smile to my face as I watched them hug each other. Now my hope had come back, stronger then ever. But little did I know it was about to be crushed.