Angelica Lalia Tiana Throne

~Angelia's POV~
God damnit! I thought loudly in my head as I walked quietly around the forest that I had been stuck in for days. I remember being at the highway just I couldn't find it after hiding from the walker horde. It's been a while since I saw another person, but I usually preferred to be alone. After all I was sort of goth. I walked around with no weapons, not caring if I died now since everything was taken from me. My friends, my family, my true love. Rustle. I heard coming from behind a bush. I walked over, wanting death. It popped out two... teenage girls. One wore a wolf shirt, jeans, and red shoes and had light brown hair. She had a dagger in hand. The other one had a blue shirt, jeans, and black converses and had dirty blonde hair. She had a pocket knife out. They both stared at me wearily, making sure I wasn't a threat. They lowered their weapons done and began to speak. "Hello I'm Alex and this is Ivy. We were wondering if you have seen another group around here maybe?" The dirty blonde said with confidence.
"Yeah actually I think I saw a man come through a few times who was wearing a police officer suit." I only saw him twice and I was afraid he was a walker so I hid. The younger one, who I guess was Ivy, grew a huge grin across her face.
"That's Rick! He's the man who saved me and Sophia!" She said with excitement. I smiled at her, knowing now that she had been lost and this older girl was helping. Now knowing there was kindness in the world. I sighed.
"Look I'll help you guys find them I'm actually pretty good at tracking. By the way I'm Angelica but you can call me angel." I said. They both smiled. I was actually, for once, happy again.
A/N: ok guys now I have 3 more spots open please comment and enter.