Missing

"How could you leave her like she was nothing and now shes probably dead. You lost Ivy." I screamed at Rick. I liked Rick actually but I was full of anger. Ivy and Daryl are the only ones I've known before all of this. With out them I won't remember anything before this, none of the good memories that I have left.

"Lily it was the only way to have all of us survive, ok I did what I needed to do."

"I know just I need her to live, just please let me help you look for her please." I begged. Rick looked over at Daryl and shook his head. "What why I need to I need to be the one who finds her please please I need to find her." I begged more. Tears formed behind my eyes.

"I'm sorry but you need to stay here, please Lily we need you safe." Daryl said behind me. He knelt down to reach my eye level. "Look Lil I promise we will find her and we will bring her back safely ok but if something happened to you then I would never forgive myself, ok stay here." I nodded in defeat. Daryl would never let me go now. As we saw them take off I felt a hand in mine. I knew it was Carl's, he and I have been together now for a few weeks but it feels like years, funny how the apoclspe can make you teasure time more and make it speed up.

"You ok Lily." Carl asked me. I shook my head, there was no use in lieing to him.

"I want to help so bad it's no fair." I said stomping my foot like a little kid. Carl chuckled at my tanterm. He placed his hands on my shoulders tring to calm my.

"They'll find her I know they will."

"How do you know, I said I knew that Noah and James would bet and survive this world but like always I was wrong."

"Hey your not always wrong Noah went out trying to protect the camp and James was a fool who was weak none of their deaths were your fault."

"If I had only talked to James more maybe-"

"Lily stop doing this to yourself please." Carl begged. I looked down, I mean how could I not I basically left James there at the CDC and I was to slow to kill the walkers that got Noah. Their deaths were my fault. Carl pulled my chin up so my eyes were greeted with his. "Lily I'm sure they will find her your cousin is a great tracker and my dad always looked for missing childern and most of the time they were ok so don't worry ok just relex." He said in a soothing tone. He moved closer so our faces were only inches apart now, our lips almost touching. "Ok"

"Ok." I said before he crushed his lips with mine. I wraped my arms around his neck and closed the space between us. I never felt like this before even with Noah I never forgot what the world was, filled with danger around every coroner. But with Carl I forget, I ferget the walkers, the fact that Ivy is missing, everything. But it doesn't last for very long. There are somethings in this world that will never change. My parnets and brothers will never come back, I have no idea where my older sister is and my best friends Noah and James will never laugh and joke around with me ever again. But to know they are safe and without worry puts my mind and heart at ease, but it also sometimes makes me jeoulous. I'm stuck in a never ending nightmare trying to escape flesh eating monsters, while they rest in peace. But like my dad always said that's life and there no way to change it.

~*~*~

It was getting dark now and they still weren't here. "Lily they'll find her, ok." Sophia said rubbing my arm.

"And what if they don't Sophia what then?" I asked still looking out into the woods, where my best friend is alive or dead. "It's the not knowing that's killing me."

"I'm going out there I can't bare to see you like this."

"No Sophia then we be looking for two lost girls." I put my hand around her arm as she began to take off towards the forest. As she did that I saw Daryl imerge from the trees followed by Rick and Shane but no Ivy. " You didn't find her!"