Breaking or Making up?

DRACO MALFOY POV:
I called for Potter and he ran with me to the bathroom. We ran in to see Hermione with a sharp blade. "Stay back" she said scooting towards the wall. "Especially you!" She pointed at me with the glass.

Harry walked in. "He said he hated me! He doesn't love me! I just want to die now!" She yelled and my heart broke. Harry got closer to her. He put his hands up. "Come on. Hand me the glass" "no" she replied. "Remember what I told you please" he said.

HARRY POTTER POV:
I got closer to her. "If you don't give it over we are going to have to tell someone." I said. "If you tell someone I will cut!" She cried. "Please Mione. Just remember what I told you. Please. I need you. More than anyone else" I said. She started to lower the glass. "You get out! JUST GET OUT!" She yelled to Malfoy. He whimpered and ran out. I stayed in the bathroom with her. "Harry. What is wrong with me! I just want to be someone different!" She yelled and dropped the glass. Her finger was bloody and I grabbed the glass from the ground. She hugged me I took her to wash her finger and put pressure on it. "You want a change?" I asked and she nodded. I took the glass and cut her hair.

"Harry!" She exclaimed. "You look cute" I laughed. "I love it! Now fix it because it is all messy!" She laughed. Her hair was long. To her lower back. After I cut it, it was now a few inches from her shoulder, it was straight now but when it got puffy, it would be at her shoulder. "You look amazing" I smiled and she played with it and kissed my cheek. "Thank you. I feel so much weight lifted off of me" she said. I shrew the glass away. "You promised me Hermione" I said crossing my arms. "I know I know. I'm sorry Harry I can't be sorry enough. How can I make it up to you?" "I want you to go make it up to Malfoy. I want you to have your wedding. I want you to have a great day and I need you to never do this to yourself again. Because I truly love you and wouldn't love without you" "I promise. Please believe me" "if you break this, I won't be able to trust you again" I said. She nodded and kissed my cheek again. "I love you so much" she said and ran out of the bathroom. I walked back to Ginny and Zabini and told them everything.

HERMIONE GRANGER POV:
"Draco?" I called and walked into the room of requirement. I heard him whimpering and crying in the corner of the room. He was sitting on the floor hugging his knees. I walked in slowly and he looked up at me. "Baby please forgive me. I'm sorry and I-" I kissed his lips. His wet lips and face. And I ran my fingers through his hair. I broke the kiss "I really do love you and I- I didn't nA-mean to say t-that. I didn't want to-" I put my finger to his lips and wiped his face with the back of my hand. "It's ok. It ok. If Harry can forgive me... I can certainly forgive you my sweet boy" I said and he cried more. "I'm sorry! I really mean it and I need you with me forever please" I smiled at him. "I forgive you. I already said that I did" I said. He looked up at me. "W-What happened to your hair?" "Harry cut it for me...do you um... like it?" I asked. He smiled back. "I love it" he replied. "Now, let's go get some rest before the wedding!" I said and we both went to bed. It's 4:16 in the morning for Merlin's sake