A wish

GINNY WEASLEY POV:
He came in with a worried look. "Is everything ok doctor?" Harry asked and he frowned. "May I speak with one of you outside?" He asked. Harry went out and I followed as he closed the door. "Do you happen to know if she was pregnant?" He asked and I clasped my hand to my mouth. "Fuck" I mumbled keeping in tears. "S-She is" Harry replies. "I'm so sorry but... she's had a miscarriage and due to this, she won't be able to have any children at all ever again. D-do you want to tell her or should I?" He asked kindly. "I think it would be better if you could do it doctor" Harry said and he nodded. We all walked back in to the room. I stood next to Draco on her left side and Harry held her hand on the right side.

"There is something wrong" Hermione mumbled. "Hold her" I whispered to Draco and he looked worried. He bent down and held her in a hug.

"Miss Granger, Mister Malfoy, I'm so sorry but you have had a miscarriage and won't be able to have children anymore. Your uterus is not strong enough. And I am greatly sorry" he said and walked out. Right as he walked out she started to yell and cry and scream. "Shh Shh Shh" Draco cried. She was kicking her legs and moving her arms. She cried and cried and didn't want to stop until Draco got into the bed and hugged her. I looked at Harry who was turned around facing the wall. I walked over to him and hugged him. He was silently crying and holding back the tears. "I don't like seeing her like that" he said. "Me either Har" I replied.

DRACO MALFOY POV:
I got in bed with her and hugged her tightly to my chest. I cried silently with her as she stopped. "My sweet princess" I said and she took more deep breaths. Sniffling with every one. She tightened her grip around my waist. She shivered and shook. I felt her pain inside of me. It drained me. It felt horrible. It made me feel like dying. It was the crucio curse times ten.

I pulled her hair back into a pony tail and blew air on her face. It was red and wet and stained from her tears. "I-its n-not f-f-fair" she whimpered. "I know baby I know" I whispered back. Ginny came back from outside of the room. "The doctor said they already removed what was left of the... fetus. So you can go home when you are ready" she said. "I want to go now. I want to be home and just forget about this place"

"He also said that there is another way for you to have a baby" she said nervously. "Really?!" Hermione said sitting up. "They can take one of your eggs and mix it with one of Draco's sperm, then a donor would carry the baby. It would still have most of the same dna just a different carrier" she said smiling. I looked over to Hermione and she smiled. I nodded.

"Ginny, we are only asking of corse we can always ask someone else... but would you like to carry our baby after yours is born?" She asked and Ginny jumped. "Bloody hell. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK! Of corse I would!!!!" She yelled jumping up and down. "Harry is that okay with you?" Hermione asked and he nodded. "Thank you. The both of you" I said and they both nodded.

do you spell layed or laid?

I just feel like laid is getting laid by someone... 😂 I'm so bad