Making up

HARRY POTTER POV:
I opened the door. She ran in right to me "did you do this to my brother Harry?!" She yelled and o  just put my arm across his face when she was about to hit me. I looked up at her and she lowered her hand. "I'm sorry he did this to you. I came in all Max but I'm looking at you now and I know you didn't do anything wrong" 

I just wanted to cry in her arms. Remembering when I acted like I died and she yelled for me. The one person I heard and loved, yelled for me. I couldn't ever pick cho over her. Ginny is and was the love of my life. "I choose you" I whispered. "What?" She said and let go of me. "I choose you. You're the one for me not cho. You yelled for me when I got hurt. You helped me through rough times and i now realize that. I need you Ginny Weasley, if you are able to become a Potter" I said and she jumped on me. She kissed my lips. "Ouch" I laughed she got red. "Sorry and YES!" She answered. And she hugged me tighter. "Come on. You stay with me" she said and I nodded. I looked at Hermione and Malfoy. "Thank you...so much." I said and hugged them both. Malfoy and I were hesitant but I was truly grateful.

DRACO MALFOY POV:
We said goodbye and they finally left. The door closed and locked. I looked over to Hermione. "Draco. Please don't ever leave me. I need you to help me with this...this... anxiety problem I have." She said and we both flopped on the bed. "You don't have a problem Hermione. The war affected you like it did to a lot of people" "... but promise?" "I promise" I replied as she scooted over to me and layed on my chest

Sorry this is a short chapter haha