Preparation Smut

DRACO MALFOY POV:
We didn't break the kiss. I walked her to the wall and pushed her into it making her open her mouth and I stuck my tongue in. She gripped my back and wrapped her legs around my hips. We broke the kiss for air and she got down. We both panted for a minute and she took off her shirt, leaving her in a black lace bra. I took of my shirt leaving me with black jeans on. She smiled and let her hair down. Her messy puffy hair. She slid her leggings off and I looked at her body. Only 3 total scars visible now, her mudblood scar and 2 from Pansy. I slipped out of my jeans and she giggled. I lifted her into the carpet on the floor and got on top of her. I smiled and ran my fingers through my hair and I closed the door and turned on the fire. She looked up at me. "Are you sure?" I asked and she nodded.

HERMIONE GRANGER POV:
He kissed me roughly and more passionately this time. He moved down, kissing my neck and found a spot that made my insides feel weird. I moaned quietly trying to keep it in. I could feel him smirk on my neck. "Don't hold it in. I like it when you moan for me" He said in a lowered, sexy tone. I felt myself get red. "You need me to go hard or slow this time?" "Treat me like someone who you have had sex before with... but I will let you know for anything" I smiled and he nodded. He continued corking his way down until he got to my chest. He looked up at me I closed my eyes and nodded. I lifted my back slightly and he unhooked my bra. He slipped it off of me slowly and I felt myself blush.

"Don't worry princess... you are beautiful just the way you are" He said and I felt calmer. I was always insecure about myself. Especially in first yet when no one liked me except for Harry.

NARRATOR POV:
He started to suck on her right boob. Licking and kissing her nipple and hearing her moan as he played with her left breast.

He moved downwards to her stomach and she laughed. "That tickles!" She yelled. And he just kept kissing her and leaving some love bites on her. They would probably bruise but that is what makeup is for.

He kissed her upper body for 2 more minutes until he got to her underwear line.

"Are you ready" He asked looking up at her. "I um-" she was unsteady and hesitated. Right then, she flipped him over and got on top. A tent already built in his boxers as she palmed him. He started to moan loudly and closed his eyes. "D-do you know how t-to" He asked and she laughed. "I'm not that dumb" she replied and he smirked. She took off his boxers and started to stroke him slowly. "Don't tease" he smirked. She stood him up at got on her knees. She took his length into her hands and started to rub up and down quickly. Him moaning louder every time. Then she stopped. He looked down at her and she smiled. She started to lick his head and he flinched.

DRACO MALFOY POV:
Damn it had been long since I got this done and wow did it feel so good. Not like those other girls that would come to me or I would go to them... just to have fun, but this one. With Hermione, the sex was filled with passion and lust. Before I knew it, my cock was all the way down her throat and she was trying to hold her gaggs in. I took hold of her hair and started to bounce her head on myself.

HERMIONE GRANGER POV:
I was deep throating him. And wow did it feel weird but I could tell he loved it by the way his eyes were shut and his mouth slightly opened. I took his member out of my mouth and started to rub my hands all over his balls and back to his cock. He was getting close to his climax so I stopped. He got down and flipped me right into my back. My legs wide open to him. He slid my panties down slowly and I got red. He kissed my lips. "Don't be so insecure. You're amazing." He said and went down to my area.

He looked at me. "I'm going to start" he said and I closed my eyes. Suddenly I felt a burning pain in my body. One of his fingers was in me now and it Rut so badly. I wanted to just cry. "Agh. It h-hurts" I whispered shutting my eyes even more. He just kept his finger there. And kissed my lips. He wiped my single tear and started to move his long, cold finger in and out of me. I moaned loudly. Until the pain turned into pleasure. But then the pain came right back when he added a second finger. It hurt like fuck. But I got used to the feeling faster this time. Same with the third finger. He went in and out of me hard and fast. I felt goodness rush all over my body and my stomach.

"I t-think I'm gonna c-" I was cut off by the liquid that came out of me. He smirked and pulled his fingers out, licking them one by one. "Taste yourself" he smirked and I kissed him. I could taste the bitterness that came from my body. And we stayed by the fire. Both panting. A blanket under and over us until we fell asleep, naked, cuddling, and by the fire.

I woke up at 1:00 am. "Draco. Time to get ready!" At 2:00 in the morning am, we would meet Harry Hermione Ginny and Blaise at the astronomy tower. On the last night before we are married. We were supposed to do something fun?

I don't usually write really good smut but I hope this was okay! Haha.

Enjoy!