The sorting

DRACO MALFOY POV:
We got to school from off the train. Great. Another one bloody year of annoyance. We got to class and we're about to eat when McGonagall started to speak.

"Before we start boys and girls, we have a new law in the ministry that you have to follow. Very sorry, but every eighth year boy must be sat under the sorting hat. They will he told of two young fellow eighth year girls who they will have the spend two weeks with each and at the end of the month, you will choose one, and have a child. You may get married if you'd like." She said and everyone gasped. I almost cursed out loud.

"First up
Neville Longbottom: Luna Lovegood and Ginny Weasley
Harry Potter: Ginny Weasley and Cho Chang
Ron Weasley: Hermione Granger and Lavender Brown
"Draco Malfoy?" She called for my name and I slowly walked up to the hat. I sat on the chair and it took a while when I heard the names.

"Pansy Párkinson and Hermione Granger" it said and everyone gasped at Granger's name and I saw her put her hand on her mouth. Her face got red and Pansy was just smirking.

"All the boys will meet up and agree on weeks"

Later on

I met up with Weasel. "I don't care" I said right away. "I'll have first two weeks" he said and I agreed. That meant I had to spend time with Párkinson, it's better than Granger I guess.

And I had to sleep with both of them! Not have sex! At least not now... but We had to sleep next to each other!? What in the actual fuc-

HERMIONE GRANGER POV:
Don't get me wrong, I loved Ron very much, but not really as a boyfriend.

(Im fast forwarding this bc we came for Dramione 💪)

Basically all was well and amazing. He was super kind and sweet with me and I actually wanted to marry him until the last night.

It was time for Malfoy to pick me up and take me with him to his room. And I waiting patiently. When a drunk Ron came up to me and started to try and grind on me. So I pushed him off and he came closer to me. Kissing my lips very passionately even though I refused. "Stop Ronald i don't want to do this... at least not yet!" I yelled and he started kissing and biting my neck. He started to rub me and I started to cry. "Stop It please!" He reached in my skirt and almost fingered me but someone saved me. "No means no Weasel." Said the voice and a platinum blonde boy came in between Ron and I.

"She's not yours and if she says no then you can't do that to her" he said and Ron pushed him. Draco punched his face. "Don't try me Weasel. I'm taking her now" he said and grabbed my wrist. "Are you ok granger?" He asked me and I blushed at his cold hand on my wrist. "N-no" I replied and stopped walking. I slid down the wall and just broke down and cried. He let go of my wrist and stood in front of me. "Oh, sorry about that" he said and picked me up. He brought me to his room with the big bed. "I washed everything by the way" he said. "You sleep on the couch though" he said rudely. I nodded just agreeing because i knew he would be a leader in all of this.

"Thanks" i said when he handed me blankets and a pillow. He didn't reply and he rolled his eyes. "Excuse me Malfoy but obviously there is something going on because the hat chose me for you so I would like it I You wouldn't be rude" I said. He just turned away "what a mudblood" he said and I felt my eyes get watery. He saw my and I turned away silently crying. This would be a long week. "Look. I had a fought day today. So just please" I said and he just walked away into the bathroom.

I got ready for bed and layed on the couch.

The first two nights with him were the same.

DRACO MALFOY POV:
Third night:
I was fast asleep when I heard whimpering and crying come from the couch. I opened my eyes and saw Granger tossing and turning a bit when she gave a louder yell. I walked over to her side, half asleep, and shook her a bit. "Granger! Wake up. It's a dream" I said and her wet eyes fluttered open. She sat up and put her arms around her knees. "I'm s-sorry for w-waking you" she shivered. "What was your dream about?" I asked pretending to care

"I.. um" she stumbles nervously.

"This" she said showing me her arm. Her right arm. The arm that she had 'mudblood' scared into it. I looked at it and looked away and she brought her arm back to her knees. " and What ron did to me and my parents. I really miss them lately..." she said silently crying.

Thats when I realized that I did care. Because she felt what I felt. What my father did to me, missing my parents because I didn't see them anymore, and my now fading black scar on my left arm.

"I'm sorry" I said. And realized that I might have actually had feelings for her

What do you guys think so far??