The Emergency

DRACO MALFOY POV: (Wednesday)
"Time to go" I said and she ran to me in her pink shirt. "You're excited to tell her? I thought that you shouldn't be telling anyone until the third month?" I said and she nodded. "True but I can't hold it in" she giggled and I took her hand. "Come on" I said and we left.

I dropped her off for her 1 hour appointment. We had made a thing where I drop her off and go get something to eat. So we would have special dinner every Wednesday

After the appointment

I picked her up. "I told her!" She giggled. "And?" "She was very excited for me" she said and gripped my hand. "I got Chinese food tonight!" I said and she smiled. "OoooooO I love Chinese food!" She said and I smiled down at her. We aparated back home and had our dinner.

12:45 am

"Time for bed?" I asked and she yawned. "Come on" I said and carried her in my arms. I layed her down and then got in bed next to her. Next thing I knew I was fast asleep cuddling her.

4:07 am

I woke up to the sound of Hermione crying from the bathroom. The lights were off and it was dark. I walked to the bathroom and opened the door. She was sitting by the toilet and there was blood everywhere. On her legs and mouth. On the floor and sink. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yelled. "Draco" she whimpered. I walked over to her and lifted her up trying not to make her feel anymore sick or hurt. There was now blood on my arms and hands. "Tell me what is going on!" I yelled and she just ran back to the toilet and coughed up blood. "FUCK HERMIONE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" I yelled anxiously and ran to Harry and Ginny. I knocked on the door and it took them a while to open in but when they did I walked inside. "I need h-help" I said nervous and out of breath. "Draco it's 4 in the morning what could you possibly ne-" Ginny said and they looked at my arms. "Is this a joke!" Harry said. "Hermione... SHES BLEEDING" I cried and Ginny hugged me. They got their jackets and quickly ran to our house. We all ran into the bathroom.

"MIONE!?" Ginny yelled. She sat next to her and Harry called the hospital. "Stay there and give me your address" I heard in the distance.

HERMIONE GRANGER POV:
I could taste the blood in my mouth. The taste of metal and iron. The smell of it. The look of it. I felt Ginny's hands on my back and Draco's holding my hair up as Harry was talking. Next thing I knew, the world was black.

GINNY WEASLEY POV:
"SHE FAINTED HARRY SHE FAINTED!" I cried and Harry ran over. "Go get Neville and Blaise!" He said wrapping her in a blanket. I ran across the street and knocked on their door. "Gin it's 4 in the morning" he said and looked at me sleepily. "HERMIONE IS BLEEDING AND COUGHING BLOOD AND WE NEED HELP" I said and he ran out. "Luna!" He yelled for her. "I will get her" I said and he nodded and kissed my cheek. He ran to help Harry and Draco. I ran to the room and saw Luna getting up in a robe. "Ginny, What has happened?" She asked in her calm sweet voice which relaxed me. "Hermione is b-bleeding everywhere and she just fainted. Neville went to g-go help the boys because we need all the help we c-can g-get" I stumbled and she noticed my hands were all red. "Come" She said and helped me wash the blood in the sink. "Come now. Let's go see if they need more help" "I need to get Blaise" I said and she nodded. We both ran to his house and knocked on the door. He opened it. "What?!" He groaned sleepily. "E-emergency... we n-need you. There is s-something w-wrong with h-Hermione" I said and he ran with us back to the house.

All the boys were in the bathroom and the medical car came. They all lifted her and carried her outside into the van as we all got in.

"May I asked what happened?" The man asked. "I actually do not know sir. All I remember is getting up and hearing her cry in the bathroom. You will need to ask her when she wakes" Draco replied. I put my hand on his back.

We got to the hospital