What about the Wedding?

GINNY WEASLEY POV:
"The only things we can try is lotions and spells and healing things" I said and he nodded. "I have some things in gryffindor common room. I'll get them" "I'm not letting you leave here alone Ginny" he said. "I'll be fine. You have to stay with Hermione and take care of her!" He groaned and agreed. "I'll be back quick I promise"

DRACO MALFOY POV:
I sat on the couch next to her. "Your fever is back" I said and she groaned. "What hurts now?" "Legs, stomach, and down there" she said. I grabbed her hand and rubbed her cheek.

HERMIONE GRANGER POV:
"I'm sorry" he said again. I grabbed his neck and kissed him. It burned through my body but I had to. "Stop saying that. Please" I said. "I just feel like it's my fault" he said and I shook my head. "You saved me Draco" I said and he nodded. "Ok I guess" he said in a low tone. "Can you check me please. It's really burning." I said embarrassed. "Sorry it's embarrassing" I said getting red. He kissed my forehead. "It's okay princess. Not embarrassing" he said. He carefully pulled down my pants and undergarments. "You're just stretched right now. It needs to heal since it was forced" he said and put my clothes back on. "How long will that take?" I asked. "A week or less hopefully if you take meds" he said and Ginny came back with Harry by her side. He ran as fast as he could to me and hugged me carefully. "Mione! I love you ok!" He said and I nodded. "Ginny told me everything" he said. "I have to go now but I wish you to get better Mione. Stay safe and thanks Malfoy. Love you gin" he said grabbing his sweater and kissing her.

Ginny walked over to me and Draco lifted my shirt so that they could see my stomach. "I found this st the store. Yes I went but it was quick" "Lube?" Draco asked. "It should help with walking. It won't hurt as much hopefully. And it is cold so it should feel fresh I guess" she said and I looked at Draco who looked at me. "Ok" He said. "Then I brought this cut and irritation cream" she said giving him the creams. "You ready?" He asked and I closed my eyes and nodded. He opened the cold cream and spread it on my stomach and bruises all over me. "It's working a bit" "I added a small spell so that it can work quickly and more efficiently" she said. "Agh" I groaned when he reached my old scar. "Her stomach is done... we can't do anything about her neck though" "Draco, it's 2:00. What about the wedding?" "We will just have to cAncel I guess" he said and I got upset. "No! We can't! I found a spell that can keep me perfectly normal and fine for 2 hours only. 1 for the wedding and 1 for the party. Please" I said. "We will think about it" Ginny said. "I need to do the lube now... what do I do?" He asked Ginny. I opened my eyes now. "Umm. It may be uncomfortable but... just read the bottle. I'll go in your room for a bit" she said. Draco took the bottle and read it carefully. "I have to use my finger... um let me find another way and we can-" "No. It's okay. I said. "Just... be careful" I said again. He washed his hands and moved his wet messy hair from his face. He applied the gel to his first finger and slid down my panties and pants. "Tell me when you're rea-" "Just go" I said and clutched his left hand and the couch with my other hand. I felt his finger slowly enter me and I felt the cold gel sting me. I let out a low whimper. "I'm sorry" he said. I nodded and he went in deeper. And deeper. I yelped with the pain running through my whole chest and stomach. He went in more and I screamed siting up fast. "Draco!" "Ok ok I'm done I'm done! You did great princess" he said, kissed my cheek and washed his hands. I put my pants back on. Ginny came back out and put a blanket over me. "Rest for a little so the spell can work.

DRAMAaaa

Please vote so I can be motivated to keep going 😊